He's a regular guy, just like us.
Good news for UCF — and plain ol’ football — fans everywhere: McKenzie Milton is back on the field.
The regular season may be 27 weeks away, but spring ball kicked off Friday morning.
With the addition of 25 new faces to UCF football’s roster, head coach Josh Heupel said he is “confident” about the culture that is coming to and staying at UCF this upcoming season at a press conference on Wednesday morning.
It’s been two days since UCF lost a football game.
There were a couple of firsts this weekend for UCF football — and not in positive ways.
There is a new addition to the UCF football game day timeline: the student queue.
The UCF football team ended its spring campaign Saturday afternoon at Spectrum Stadium with its annual spring game.
The UCF football team is set to return to Spectrum Stadium Saturday afternoon for its annual spring game, marking the first time it has seen action since losing the PlayStation Fiesta Bowl to LSU on New Year's Day.
The Alliance of American Football suspended its inaugural season on Tuesday, just 52 days after it began.
The UCF football team is gearing up for its April 13 spring game and looking ahead to the fall season after putting together a 25-game winning streak over the last two seasons.
With a career 630 passing completions and over 8,000 passing yards, injured quarterback McKenzie Milton said his game knowledge is helping him to connect with the new quarterback prospects for the 2019 season.
After a penalty called on the Orlando Apollos forced the end of the March 16 game with just four seconds left on the clock, the future for the team and its standings in the playoff were no longer clear.
- Former UCF defensive lineman Trysten Hill impresses at pro day
- UCF football players showcase talent in front of professional scouts at UCF Pro Day
- UCF football Pro Day mobile package
- UCF defense looks to continue improving after first scrimmage
- Apollos perfect record ended by Hotshots after close comeback in final seconds
- 4 players, 1 spot: UCF quarterbacks compete for coveted role
- UCF football showcases old, new talent during first spring practice
- UCF football QB McKenzie Milton assumes coaching-like role during first spring practice
- Orlando Apollos continue to thrive thanks to powerful offense
- Apollos get 'Express' pass to victory over Memphis
- UCF defensive end recruit brings speed, versatility in 2019
- Former UCF Knights return to Spectrum Stadium
- Photos: Orlando Apollos dominate in their inaugural season debut
- Orlando Apollos dominate in inaugural season debut
- Orlando Apollos to launch inaugural season at Spectrum Stadium
- Everything you need to know about the AAF
- UCF releases 2019 football schedule
- UCF finds success on National Signing Day
- Former UCF linebacker Shaquem Griffin receives NCAA Inspiration Award
- UCF students react to transfer of Notre Dame’s Brandon Wimbush
- Brandon Wimbush announces transfer to UCF
- Josh Heupel earns first-year coach of the year honors by FWAA
- LSU ends UCF’s 25-game win streak, wins Fiesta Bowl
- UCF’s up-tempo offense will be key against LSU’s stout defense
- LSU not taking UCF lightly heading into Fiesta Bowl
- Josh Heupel signs contract extension through 2024
- UCF Knights headed to Fiesta Bowl
- Danny White adamant UCF should be in playoffs
- UCF overcomes 17-point deficit to clinch AAC title
- UCF prepares for Memphis in rematch of last season's conference game
- UCF football breaks record with most AAC honors
- UCF Knights say they have upmost confidence in Darriel Mack Jr.
- UCF ranked No. 8 in last CFP poll before Selection Day
- McKenzie Milton has blood restored to leg, still needs reconstructive surgery
- UCF Knights to play for McKenzie Milton against Memphis
- McKenzie Milton’s health updates will come from family, recovery time still unknown
- McKenzie Milton's surgery successful, family says he 'looks forward to rejoining his teammates'
- UCF defeats USF in War on I-4 despite Milton’s injury
- McKenzie Milton suffers devastating leg injury during USF game
- UCF not taking struggling USF lightly
- UCF football becomes first Group of Five team to crack CFP top 10
- Knights overcome slow start, dominate Cincinnati and clinch the American East
- UCF home football game attendance increases as FBS average attendance declines
- UCF to focus on Cincinnati's defense amid GameDay distractions
- College GameDay hosts excited for first-ever UCF show
- ESPN College GameDay comes to UCF-Cincinnati game
- UCF defeats Navy behind strong rushing attack, extends win streak
- UCF sets focus to Navy's triple-option offense
- UCF defense strives to improve first-half performance
- UCF remains at No. 12 in latest CFP rankings