After a 14-year hiatus, the UCF men's basketball team found its way back in March's NCAA Tournament.
UCF head coach Johnny Dawkins announced three new additions to the men’s basketball team Thursday.
UCF redshirt junior guard Aubrey Dawkins declared for the NBA draft on Monday, foregoing his senior year of eligibility.Dawkins averaged 15.6 points a game for the Knights this past season, including a 32-point outing against Duke in the NCAA Tournament.
Chants from UCF fans echoed throughout the main concourse of Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, South Carolina as the clock winded down with the lopsided score in favor of the Knights.
UCF men's basketball guard BJ Taylor has been selected to compete in this week's 3-Point Championship, which is a part of the 31st annual State Farm College Slam Dunk & 3-Point Championships, UCF Athletics announced in a Monday press release.The event will take place at the Target Center…
UCF men's basketball guard Chance McSpadden announced on Twitter Monday afternoon that he intends to play elsewhere as a graduate transfer next year.
A thrilling, down-to-the-wire matchup between No. 9 seed UCF and No. 1 overall seed Duke left emotions on campus running high among students.
Although the UCF men's basketball team fell short of an upset over No. 1 Duke in the second round of the NCAA tournament, the Knights' fans could not have been more proud.
COLUMBIA, S.C. — The No. 9 seed UCF men’s basketball team saw its season end in a devastating fashion Sunday night as it fell 77-76 to No. 1 overall seed Duke.
COLUMBIA, S.C. — The emotion from the court during the last seconds of the UCF Knights loss to the Duke Blue Devils in the second round of the NCAA Tournament carried into the postgame press conference Sunday night.
COLUMBIA, S.C. — Why would you want to play against family if you don’t have to?
COLUMBIA, S.C. — After the UCF men's basketball team defeated the No. 8 seeded VCU 73-58 in the first round of the NCAA Tournament Friday, all eyes were on the two powerhouse players of the first-seeded and ninth-seeded teams.
COLUMBIA, S.C. — The No. 9 seed UCF men’s basketball team won its first NCAA tournament game in program history by defeating the No. 8 seed VCU Rams 73-58 at Colonial Life Arena on Friday night.
- UCF women's basketball suffers season-ending loss to Arizona State
- UCF women's basketball looks to continue historic run at NCAA Tournament
- UCF men's basketball looks for first-ever NCAA Tournament win
- For UCF men's basketball, making the NCAA Tournament is not enough
- UCF women's basketball makes history with NCAA Tournament berth
- Vucevic posts double-double as Magic defeat Hawks to improve playoff chances
- Selection Sunday places UCF in NCAA March Madness tournament for first time in 14 years
- No. 25 UCF men's basketball storms court, edges No. 20 Cincinnati on emotional Senior Night
- 'My greatest supporter': UCF center Tacko Fall's senior night holds special meaning
- UCF men's basketball looks to continue momentum on senior night
- UCF men's and women's basketball poised to earn tournament bids after historic seasons
- B.J. Taylor: UCF's hometown player
- UCF basketball lands No. 25 in AP Poll
- UCF upsets No. 8 Houston, ends longest home win-streak
- Late run helps UCF defeat Tulane on Senior Day
- UCF men's basketball uses second-half spark to beat rival South Florida
- UCF men's basketball looks to continue momentum in War on I-4 rematch
- UCF's Kay Kay Wright receives National Player of the Week honors
- Tacko Fall's career game leads UCF in dominating win over SMU
- Wright's historic performance helps UCF women's basketball to win over Temple
- Knights struggle at home against UConn
- UCF men's and women's basketball predicted to reach respective March Madness tournaments
- UCF men's basketball beats Memphis behind Taylor's 25 points
- UCF men's basketball looks for revenge in rematch against Memphis
- UCF men's basketball dominates South Florida in seventh straight I-4 rivalry win
- UCF men's basketball stresses home-court advantage ahead of War on I-4
- UCF fails to find rhythm in loss to No. 12 Houston
- Knights look to knock off No. 12 Houston in conference showdown
- UCF women’s basketball takes rein of USF Bulls, dominate War on I-4
- UCF knocks off UConn behind Taylor's 21 points
- UCF women's basketball defeats Houston in a nailbiter
- UCF women's basketball defeats ECU in overtime
- Knights defeat the Green Wave on the road
- Tacko Fall on Naismith defensive player of the year watch list
- UCF women's basketball rallies to defeat SMU
- Knights overcome slow start to defeat Tulsa
- Knights look to rebound after first loss in over a month
- Former TCU center Yuat Alok transferring to UCF
- UCF defeats Tulsa with defensive effort
- Kay Kay Wright earns American player of the week honors
- UCF defeats ECU in a physical contest
- Knights complete comeback win behind Kay Kay Wright’s 25
- UCF Knights men’s hoops prepares for ECU after more than a week off
- Knights outlast the Bulls in Tampa
- UCF defense key in win against Grambling State
- UCF women's basketball defense stymies Chattanooga
- B.J. Taylor's hot second half helps Knights take out Alabama
- UCF women's basketball bounces back to win home opener
- Beyond the game: How UCF basketball brought Johnny Dawkins and Aubrey Dawkins back together
- Knights blow big first-half lead, lose in final seconds