The last time UCF hosted the American Athletic Conference Tournament in Orlando was 2016, when the Knights lost in an upset to Tulane 65-63.
The UCF men's basketball team wrapped up their Senior Day with a victory over Tulane at the CFE Arena.
The UCF women's basketball team fell to the USF Bulls in overtime on Sunday at CFE Arena by a score of 77-68.
The UCF men's basketball team broke and set plenty of records Saturday afternoon against SMU, beating the Mustangs for the first time since 2013.
The UCF men’s basketball took on their Interstate 4 rivals, the University of South Florida, Wednesday evening at the CFE Arena. In front of over 4,000 fans in attendance, the Knights had a great shooting night from beyond the arc to land a 72-57 victory.
The UCF women's basketball team put up a valiant effort in a loss against the number one team in the country, the University of Connecticut Huskies, with a final score of 55-37 Wednesday evening at the CFE Arena.
For the final 8:11 of the game, UConn was held to just two points as UCF went on a 13-2 run. The Knights held the Huskies to a season-low in points (55) and field goal shooting percent (40) in Wednesday's home loss.
B.J. Taylor put up another huge performance, in a string of huge performances, when he helped UCF basketball beat UConn at home for the first time in school history Wednesday night.
The UCF Knights men’s basketball team won the game of offensive runs with the UConn Huskies on Wednesday night, defeating them at home for the first time in program history by a score of 70-61.
UCF men's basketball head coach Johnny Dawkins announced Saturday that junior center Tacko Fall will undergo season-ending shoulder surgery this month.
The UCF Knights men’s basketball team struggled to muster up enough baskets late, leading to a 49-38 loss to the No. 12 Cincinnati Bearcats on Tuesday night.
UCF Knights took on the Cincinnati Bearcats Tuesday, Jan. 16, at the CFE Arena The Knights lost 49-38 against No. 13 Cincinnati but they hope for a strong comeback at their next away game against school rivals University of South Florida on Saturday, Jan. 20.
UCF grinded out a hard fought game in front of their home crowd against the Southeastern Louisiana Lions Tuesday night with a final score of 61-53 to extend their winning streak to three games.
The UCF men’s basketball team used a strong second-half performance to defeat William & Mary 75-64 at home Saturday.
Despite a late comeback that came down to the final seconds, UCF men’s basketball team was able to fend of Gardner-Webb 68-65 at home in front of more than 4000 fans in attendance.
Despite not having Tacko Fall and losing B.J. Taylor in the second half due to injuries, UCF men’s basketball endured a tough game against Mercer to get their first victory of the season on opening night Friday 88-79.
Last season UCF basketball knocked off No. 15 Cincinnati and reached the National Invitation Tournament final four in head coach Johnny Dawkins’ first year.
Last year under first-year coach Katie Abrahamson, the UCF women’s basketball team went 21-12 and made it to the National Invitation Tournament where they advanced to the second round.
- Coach Johnny Dawkins
- Coach Dawkins tells media men's basketball is preparing for upcoming season
- Miami Heat sign former UCF 3-point specialist Matt Williams
- Vince Taylor hired as UCF men's basketball new assistant coach
- Tacko Fall delays NBA dreams, anticipates leading UCF to March Madness
- UCF center Tacko Fall withdraws from NBA draft, returns for junior season
- UCF basketball standout Tacko Fall remains undecided of looming NBA Draft decision
- UCF assistant basketball coach Jamill Jones hired at Wake Forest
- Matt Williams preparing for the pros
- Fans U-Knighted in support during the NIT semi-final
- UCF Knights head Coach Johnny Dawkins nominated for Jim Phelan award
- Fans, alumni fuel UCF to victory in NIT quarter-final
- Knights secure semi-final status in National Invitational Tournament
- Knights handle Hatters to head into postseason second round
- Knights ousted by the Owls
- Knights defeat Bearcats in dramatic fashion
- UCF's weekend basketball tailgates generates positive response from students, ticketholders
- UCF women's basketball vs ECU
- Knights braced themselves in the storm
- Knights hounded by Huskies
- Knights clip Cougars claws
- Mustangs gallop past the Knights
- Knights bounce back against the Bearcats
- Knights get blown away by hurricanes
- War on I-4: Knights charge past the Bulls in rivalry game
- New basketball tailgates bring excitement for fans
- UCF garners 8th win against Gardner-Webb
- Knights women's basketball improves to 6-1
- UCF crushes Rider to begin Thanksgiving Classic
- Knights fall victim to Hokies three-point excellence in loss
- UCF women's basketball uses paint presence to clinch home opener
- Taylor talks to tikes at basketball camp
- Blue Getaway Weekend: Charity basketball game
- Point guard gets fresh start with new coach
- Aubrey Dawkins transferring from Michigan to play for father at UCF
- UCF names new women’s head basketball coach
- Former USC basketball coach joins Dawkins' staff
- Dawkins unveils basketball philosophy at press conference
- UCF men's basketball hires Johnny Dawkins
- UCF fires men's basketball coach Donnie Jones
- Women's basketball head coach fired after abysmal season
- 3 UCF men's basketball players to be honored on Senior Knight
- Knights trail 69-51 to Cincinnati despite Williams' 24-point effort