The search for the newest additions to Team Knightro cannot and will not be stopped by complications caused by the COVID-19 outbreak.
The NCAA was budgeted to distribute $600 million to Division I schools beginning in April.
During her junior volleyball season, UCF setter Erin Olson got a blood clot just before the NCAA Tournament and had to sit out.
The American Athletic Conference announced Monday that all athletic competition and championships have been canceled for the remainder of the academic year, according to a press release.
American Athletic Conference Commissioner Mike Aresco announced Thursday that the conference will suspend all spring sports competition until further notice, effective immediately, according to a press release.
The American Athletic Conference announced in a statement that it is canceling the men's basketball championship.
The UCF Women’s Club Soccer Team is partnering with the National Intramural-Recreational Sport Association for the first time to host their own UCF Knight’s Classic March 20-22.
Good news for UCF — and plain ol’ football — fans everywhere: McKenzie Milton is back on the field.
A crowd of over 5,000 fans were on their feet at Addition Financial Arena on Wednesday night as UCF men’s basketball had one more defensive stop to make before completing the upset over Southern Methodist University.
UCF baseball hosted Jacksonville University and came out triumphant with a 6-0 win over the Dolphins on Tuesday.
UCF softball hosted Florida State University and were unable to “protect the ‘plex” by falling 8-3 on Wednesday.
After 11 straight wins, UCF softball finds itself ranked among the top 25 teams in the nation at No. 22.
Emotions flew through the air on Monday night in the Addition Financial Arena as UCF women’s basketball defeated Wichita State 95-50 on senior night.
The regular season may be 27 weeks away, but spring ball kicked off Friday morning.
- First day of UCF spring football drives competition, search for new leadership roles continues
- Wright shines as the Knights outlast Temple
- UCF baseball makes debut in NCAA rankings at No. 19
- UCF softball sweeps no. 12 University of Tennessee in slugfest
- Tulane Green Wave edges UCF men's basketball in a nail-biter
- UCF baseball falls to Stetson University
- Florida Senators pass bill that compensates college athletes
- UCF baseball sweeps Siena College in season opener
- UCF football announces complete 2020 schedule
- UCF women's basketball extends winning streak to four after victory over Cincinnati
- UCF softball comes out strong in double-header
- UCF men's basketball gets shocked by Shockers
- UCF softball falls to No. 1 Washington Huskies
- UCF celebrates history of National Women in Sports Day
- UCF Softball hosts, dominates season-opening Black and Gold Tournament
- Preview: Inside the 2020 Black and Gold softball tournament
- UCF football 2020 recruiting class is bringing the ‘championship culture,’ Heupel says
- UCF women's basketball wins against SMU, improves to 10-1 at home
- UCF men's basketball loses first War of I-4 matchup in five years
- Preview: UCF softball prepares for 19th season
- Men's basketball unable to complete upset over Memphis
- Johnny Dawkins, Penny Hardaway react to Kobe Bryant’s death
- Preview: High expectations, top 20 matchups slated for UCF baseball this season
- Wright hits career-high assists record, leads Knights to 82-point win against Memphis
- NBA legend Kobe Bryant, eight others killed in California helicopter crash
- UCF men's basketball wins another War on I-4 matchup
- UCF men's tennis opens season with strong victory over Mercer
- UCF women's tennis runs away with victory against Cornell
- UCF women's basketball falls short to No. 4 UConn
- Tacko Fall could be an NBA All-Star. Here's how:
- UCF soccer star becomes first Jamaican drafted into National Women’s Soccer League
- UCF men's basketball extends losing streak to five
- Cal Jennings and Jonathan Dean drafted in MLS Superdraft
- UCF men’s basketball falls to Temple in conference opener
- UCF's Otis Anderson Jr. coming back for senior season
- UCF football clinches 10-win season with early start versus Marshall at Gasparilla Bowl
- UCF men's basketball extends win streak to six in comeback win over Bethune-Cookman
- Old rivalries renewed, UCF prepares for bowl game against Marshall
- UCF's men's basketball defeats Sacred Heart for fifth straight win
- UCF offensive coordinator Jeff Lebby hired by Ole Miss football
- UCF men’s basketball extends winning streak to four
- UCF defats NJIT 78-65, extends winning streak to three
- UCF volleyball falls to UF, tournament run ends
- Knight Lights football future in question after beta test, UCF Athletics says
- UCF volleyball defeats FSU, advances to second round of NCAA tournament
- UCF men's basketball finds success at Wooden Legacy, heads into four game home stand
- Twelve Knights honored by American Athletic Conference
- UCF WR Gabe Davis declares for NFL Draft, forgoes senior season
- Marc Daniels: The voice behind the broadcast
- USF fires football head coach Charlie Strong after three seasons