Gabriel Davis had a record-setting night for the Buffalo Bills in their 42-36 divisional round overtime loss to the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
In the midst of water breaks and loud music playing through surrounding speakers, the Women's Club Soccer at UCF played under the sunlight with excitement.
For the second straight game, UCF men's basketball completed a comeback in the final minutes against conference foes.
The UCF track and field team completed another record-setting weekend at the Hokie Invitational with four event titles on Friday and Saturday.
Cincinnati handed UCF its first conference loss of the season on Saturday, ending the Knights' perfect 4-0 conference record.
UCF head coach Gus Malzahn dipped into the transfer portal yet again, landing freshman defensive tackle Lee Hunter, he announced on social media Thursday.
UCF women’s soccer head coach Tiffany Roberts Sahaydak became the new assistant coach for the U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team during its first training camp of 2022.
UCF redshirt sophomore running back Damarius Good announced his decision to enter the NCAA Transfer Portal on Wednesday via Twitter.
The Bounce House crowd roared as quarterback McKenzie Milton jogged out of the tunnel before the Hula Bowl on Saturday.
Down 20 in the first half, UCF Men's Basketball stormed back to force a seven-point overtime win against East Carolina on Tuesday.
Junior Bogdan Pavel got UCF’s lone point Tuesday as the men’s tennis team fell to No. 8 Georgia 6-1.
Team KAI and Team AINA met once again at the Hula Bowl 2022, but this time in Orlando on Saturday. The bowl game usually takes place in Hawaii, but due to renovations on Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii, it was held at the Bounce House where former UCF quarterback and fan-favorite McKenzie …
The KnightMoves dance team made school history while UCF Cheerleading finished top five at the 2022 College Cheerleading and Dance Team National Championships.
With an extra year of eligibility, four UCF football players decided to return for another season in Orlando.
In the first War on I-4 matchup this season, UCF women’s basketball cruised by USF with efficient shooting all around.
- Former Florida Gator tight end Kemore Gamble commits to UCF
- UCF Track and Field sets records during indoor season debut at Clemson
- UCF men’s basketball dominated in War on I-4
- McKenzie Milton’s return to Orlando is met with a loss in the Hula Bowl
- Highlights: UCF Men's Basketball holds on to win against Memphis
- UCF men's basketball gets back on track with win over Memphis
- Former UCF wide receiver transfers to UCLA
- Gus makes a splash in the Transfer Portal
- UCF women's basketball survives Houston, stays perfect in conference play
- Two Knights drafted in the 2022 MLS SuperDraft
- Women's basketball defense holds Pirates to season-low in points
- Disappointment for one and delight for another: men's and women's basketball recap
- UCF loses first conference game of the season to SMU
- Men's basketball downs Wolverines after big second-half comeback
- UCF signs Chip Lindsey as new offensive coordinator and quarterback coach
- PHOTOS: Knights bite back at Gators in Gasparilla Bowl game week victory
- Gasparilla Bowl: Knights shock Florida with first win against Gators in program history
- 'Best five minutes of defense we've had': Men's basketball takes down Lions
- 'We are hopeful': UCF has all eyes on Gators for Gasparilla Bowl
- Women's basketball suffers second season loss against No. 14 Hawkeyes
- 'We are put here to serve': Johnny Dawkins on leaving a legacy, being more than a coach
- 'Super shape': Early Signing Day brings new talent to UCF Football
- Men's basketball earns first conference victory with 'terrific' second half
- 'He was a light': The impact of Otis Anderson Jr.
- 'A super dangerous team': Women's basketball takes seventh straight win
- 'Everyone really stepped up': UCF women's basketball rolls past Mercer
- 'An honor for them': Dawkins lands 100th win in Knights' victory over North Carolina A&T
- Breaststrokes, sprints and cradling: Knight Nation calls for more sports teams with Big 12 entrance
- 'Once a Knight, always a Knight': Otis Anderson Jr. receives UCF honors at his funeral
- Student athletes navigate holiday loneliness: 'At least we have each other'
- 'An unbelievable destination': NCAA Transfer Portal shakes up UCF Football
- Men's basketball blows out Bethune-Cookman: 'We needed to bounce back'
- UCF Volleyball's Katelyn Grimes has 'no regard for her body'
- 'A different animal': Basketball alumnus sets sights on going professional
- Knights set to go head-to-head with Gators in Gasparilla Bowl
- Knights fall short of Sweet 16 in double-game season finale
- 'The next kick': Matthew Wright parlays Knights success into football career
- Hometown glory: Women's basketball fights through nail-biting victory over Arkansas
- UCF leads the way in 2021 American Athletic Conference Awards
- A game of tempo: UCF falls to No. 21 Auburn
- UCF Football's Big Kat Bryant leads Knights with postseason honors
- ‘It means the world’: UCF fans travel win or lose
- Knights look to 'turn up the pressure' against Auburn, Bethune-Cookman
- ‘Ready to go’: Knights head to national volleyball tournament
- 'Time for us to grow': Men's basketball loses first match
- Women's basketball finishes 2-0 in Cancún Challenge
- 'Forever grateful': UCF wide receiver announces departure
- ‘Aloha’: UCF star quarterback Dillon Gabriel announces departure
- 'Our guys fought': UCF wins War on I-4 against USF
- 'Playing to win': Women’s volleyball perseveres in regular season finale