Following up UCF's victory at Georgia Tech, the Knights will look to win in an empty stadium on Saturday.
The game was tied at a score of seven in its first quarter. Georgia Tech quarterback Jeff Sims decided to run with the football on second and goal from Georgia Tech's 9-yard-line.
Redshirt junior defensive lineman Mason Cholewa announced he is entering his name into the transfer portal via twitter on Monday.
The Walter Camp Football Foundation named Dillon Gabriel its National Offensive Player of the Week for the second time in his young collegiate career.
Dillon Gabriel threw for 417 yards and four touchdowns as UCF defeated Georgia Tech 49-21 on Saturday.
Redshirt sophomore running back Trillion Coles said today he is out of the season due to a ruptured Achilles tendon.
The weeks of training camp are over, the hype video has been released via twitter, the time is finally here.
With the no-huddle offense, electric running backs and long touchdown passes; the UCF offense commands a lot of attention.
Sophomore quarterback Dillon Gabriel said he only saw redshirt senior quarterback McKenzie Milton once prior to spending the quarantine period apart.
New tackling techniques during practice for the UCF Football team may be helpful throughout the season, said Willie Martinez, assistant head coach for the Knights, in a virtual press conference on Thursday.
UCF will implement a lottery to determine which students will receive a student ticket for each home football game this season, UCF Athletics said.
UCF football games, but not graduation ceremonies, received permission to happen in person because they are easier to manage, UCF President Alexander Cartwright said.
- Defensive back Tay Gowan opts-out over concern for daughter; declares for NFL Draft
- 10 UCF players opt out of season due to COVID-19 concerns
- 'Athletes are hurting': UCF volleyball head coach discusses COVID-19, social injustice
- UCF Athletics face a multi million dollar loss due to COVID-19 and 25% capacity cap in spectators
- UCF's defense will lean on depth throughout the season
- AAC Postpones Soccer and Volleyball to Spring 2021
- Gov. Ron DeSantis signs bill allowing college athletes to be paid for name, image, likeness
- 3 UCF football players test positive for COVID-19 after returning to campus for training
- Former UCF football star Brandon Marshall gives back to healthcare workers during pandemic
- UCF QB McKenzie Milton: ‘50-50’ chance he’s ready to play this fall, but still has ‘a long ways to go’
- UCF MBB freshman guard Darin Green Jr. declares for 2020 NBA Draft
- New UCF President Cartwright on athletics: ‘What’s possible?’
- Wheelchair-bound UCF tennis player is far from his last serve
- UCF football players enter NFL draft following successful collegiate careers
- The search for the next Knightro continues – on Zoom
- Coronavirus fallout: NCAA slashes revenue distribution by $375M to Division I schools
- Former UCF setter Erin Olson reflects on volleyball journey, opportunity to train with Team USA
- AAC cancels competition and championships for rest of academic year
- American Athletic Conference suspends all spring sports amid COVID-19 outbreak
- The American Athletic Conference cancels 2020 Men's Basketball Championship
- UCF Women’s Club Soccer hosts first-ever NIRSA tournament
- Men's basketball fights off SMU's second-half comeback to complete upset
- UCF QB McKenzie Milton practices with team, inspires within QB room, Halzle says
- Bats remain hot as No. 14 UCF baseball defeats Jacksonville University
- UCF softball falls to No. 12 Florida State University, ends 11-game win streak
- UCF softball v. Florida State 3/4
- UCF softball makes its way up the NCAA rankings at No. 22, prepares to face No. 12 Florida State
- Women's basketball records historic night vs Wichita State on senior night
- UCF baseball tops CSUN in 4-game weekend series, extends series win streak to 5
- First day of UCF spring football drives competition, search for new leadership roles continues
- Wright shines as the Knights outlast Temple
- UCF baseball makes debut in NCAA rankings at No. 19
- UCF softball sweeps no. 12 University of Tennessee in slugfest
- Tulane Green Wave edges UCF men's basketball in a nail-biter
- UCF baseball falls to Stetson University
- Florida Senators pass bill that compensates college athletes
- UCF baseball sweeps Siena College in season opener
- UCF football announces complete 2020 schedule
- UCF women's basketball extends winning streak to four after victory over Cincinnati
- UCF softball comes out strong in double-header
- UCF men's basketball gets shocked by Shockers
- UCF softball falls to No. 1 Washington Huskies
- UCF celebrates history of National Women in Sports Day
- UCF Softball hosts, dominates season-opening Black and Gold Tournament
- Preview: Inside the 2020 Black and Gold softball tournament
- UCF football 2020 recruiting class is bringing the ‘championship culture,’ Heupel says
- UCF women's basketball wins against SMU, improves to 10-1 at home
- UCF men's basketball loses first War of I-4 matchup in five years
- Preview: UCF softball prepares for 19th season
- Men's basketball unable to complete upset over Memphis