Former Auburn University wide receivers' coach Kodi Burns is set to lead UCF’s receiving core this upcoming season.
UCF men’s basketball suffered a blow out defeat at No. 11 Houston on Sunday, its fourth consecutive loss.
The Cincinnati Bearcats came to UCF and were flustered by a stout Knights defense that forced bad shots and turnovers.
The nylon of UCF's net keeps swishing as the scoring continues to come from multiple Knights this season.
UCF football is searching for a new wide receiver coach ahead of the 2021 season.
The Knights are down two more players as defensive back Brandon Moore and wide receiver Ja’Cyais Credle announced they are entering the transfer portal.
UCF men’s basketball suffered its first conference loss of the season in a defensive battle at home against No. 6 Houston on Saturday.
It had been over 700 days since No. 15 FSU men’s basketball had lost a game at home. When the game clock struck zero on Saturday night, that 27-game home winning streak was snapped by UCF.
In an era of uncertainties, coaches and players said they are sure of one thing — the AAC battle is wide open.
It was only supposed to be two weeks — at least, that was what redshirt senior first baseman Jazmine Esparza told herself.
There is no secret about the hardships women face in a sports world dominated by male officials.
- Who are the teams UCF Men’s Basketball will face in the 2020-21 AAC season?
- Knights staying in Florida for Boca Raton Bowl
- Michigan men's basketball continues-winning streak, defeats UCF
- Quarterback McKenzie Milton announces he is entering his name into the transfer portal
- Marlon Williams declares for NFL, passes on extra year of eligibility
- UCF mens basketball tames Auburn Tigers 63-55
- UCF football shows interest in playing a bowl game
- UCF Athletics Association is struggling to pay bills amid pandemic
- UCF men's basketball season preview
- UCF Football caps off unique regular season with a win over USF
- UCF travels to Tampa for the War on I-4 rivalry game
- UCF women's basketball overcomes bad start to open the season with a win against Virginia
- UCF's offensive line comes together after early season struggles
- College basketball is back: UCF woman’s basketball 2020-21 season preview
- Oklahoma men's basketball players test positive for COVID-19: Postpones game against UCF.
- UCF men's basketball freshmen and transfers to take the court for the Knights
- Jake Hescock becomes first senior to announce his return next season
- Could Knight fans see McKenzie Milton on Friday?
- Miterson Charles; a leader on the field
- UCF football unable to complete fourth quarter comeback, falls to No. 7 Cincinnati
- Defensive lineman Cam Goode has stepped up for the Knights in many ways
- UCF attempts to upset No. 7 Cincinnati on Saturday for Senior Night
- UCF spikeball club takes over Memory Mall every Tuesday
- UCF football super fans make the most of gamedays with COVID-19 precautions
- Young players make the most out of unexpected challenge on defense
- UCF's Taekwondo Club practices look very different this year
- UCF Rowing adjusts to pandemic having their season cut
- Jaylon Robinson continues to make impact on UCF's offense
- UCF’s defense makes the difference to secure win over Temple
- With Cincinnati on deck, UCF's sole focus remains on Temple
- UCF quarterback Darriel Mack Jr. announces entrance to NCAA transfer portal
- UCF football players dismissed from program amid police incident
- Senior defensive back Antwan Collier Arrested
- A balanced UCF offense elevates over Houston
- Hescock embracing larger role on offense and as a leader
- Conference rivals set to face off at Houston on Saturday
- Sport club members excited to return to RWC following months off the courts
- Gabriel to Williams: FBS's leading duo
- Gabriel continues stellar season in victory over Tulane
- The Bounce House’s new sound
- Tatum Bethune makes most of opportunity in first collegiate start
- Ryan O'Keefe's marquee moment flashes unlimited potential
- UCF football looks for first home win against Tulane
- Twitter finds who to blame for UCF’s second loss in a row
- UCF drops second game in a row, dashes AAC championship hopes
- On the road, UCF prepares to bounce back in conference matchup against Memphis
- From fútbol to football: how Jacob Harris made it to UCF
- UCF safety Richie Grant reflects on past, shows excitement for future
- Redshirt senior forward Collin Smith opts-out due to health concerns
- Wide receiver Tre Nixon continues to make improvements throughout career