With a conference championship bid long gone, the Knights are focused on earning in-state bragging rights against rival USF. UCF (5-3, 4-3 AAC) will travel to Tampa to battle the Bulls on Friday at 3:30 p.m. on ESPN. USF (1-7, 0-6 AAC) enters the conference matchup as a 25-point underdog. UC…
With Diamond Battles’ new career-high, UCF opened the season with a 60-34 home win over Virginia on Wednesday.
Back in the Knights' second game of the season against East Carolina on Sept. 26, the offensive line committed five false start penalties.
The UCF woman’s basketball team will have a different look this season, head coach Katie Abrahamson-Henderson said Tuesday.
UCF men’s basketball season-opener on Saturday against Oklahoma has been postponed, per Jeff Goodman.
New faces on the team will play a part in filling the roles of three former UCF men’s basketball starters this season.
Redshirt senior tight end Jake Hescock announced Tuesday via a Zoom press conference that he will be returning next year with his additional year of eligibility granted by the NCAA.
Nearing the end of his senior year, Miterson Charles did not have much of a plan when it came to college. That was until his history teacher and West Orange High School cheer coach asked the boys in her class to consider being part of the cheerleading team.
UCF fell just short at home against No. 7 Cincinnati in a battle of strength versus strength, 36-33.
After COVID-19 opt-outs and teammates being dismissed, redshirt sophomore defensive lineman Cam Goode has stepped up for UCF.
Strength meets strength when the number one offense in the AAC meets the number one defense on Saturday.
The smell of barbecue fills the air as many people laugh and enjoy the company of friends and family, while playing cornhole and tossing the pigskin.
It was in the first quarter of the UCF football game on Saturday when sophomore Tatum Bethune recorded his first collegiate interception.
- UCF's Taekwondo Club practices look very different this year
- UCF Rowing adjusts to pandemic having their season cut
- Jaylon Robinson continues to make impact on UCF's offense
- UCF’s defense makes the difference to secure win over Temple
- With Cincinnati on deck, UCF's sole focus remains on Temple
- UCF quarterback Darriel Mack Jr. announces entrance to NCAA transfer portal
- UCF football players dismissed from program amid police incident
- Senior defensive back Antwan Collier Arrested
- A balanced UCF offense elevates over Houston
- Hescock embracing larger role on offense and as a leader
- Conference rivals set to face off at Houston on Saturday
- Sport club members excited to return to RWC following months off the courts
- Gabriel to Williams: FBS's leading duo
- Gabriel continues stellar season in victory over Tulane
- The Bounce House’s new sound
- Tatum Bethune makes most of opportunity in first collegiate start
- Ryan O'Keefe's marquee moment flashes unlimited potential
- UCF football looks for first home win against Tulane
- Twitter finds who to blame for UCF’s second loss in a row
- UCF drops second game in a row, dashes AAC championship hopes
- On the road, UCF prepares to bounce back in conference matchup against Memphis
- From fútbol to football: how Jacob Harris made it to UCF
- UCF safety Richie Grant reflects on past, shows excitement for future
- Redshirt senior forward Collin Smith opts-out due to health concerns
- Wide receiver Tre Nixon continues to make improvements throughout career
- UCF Football falls a score short to Tulsa, ending 21-home game winning streak
- The Bounce House loses its voice
- The Bounce House is back: UCF Football prepares for home opener against Tulsa
- Greg McCrae reflects on past teammates and UCF journey
- UCF student-employees and businesses voice concerns with limited capacity on game day
- UCF football defensive secondary is 'relentless' in 2020
- False start, offense: UCF Football discusses offensive penalties at East Carolina
- Otis Anderson takes on a larger role for UCF Football his senior season
- UCF offense hangs over 50 in win over East Carolina
- UCF Football looking to improve to 2-0 on the season at ECU
- A true freshman only on paper: Josh Celiscar’s debut is no surprise for UCF Football
- Defensive lineman Mason Cholewa announces transfer availability
- Quarterback Dillon Gabriel named Walter Camp Football Foundation FBS National Offensive Player of the Week
- Gabriel shines as UCF defeats Georgia Tech to open 2020 season
- Running back Trillion Coles announces he is out of the season due to injury
- Are you ready for some football? UCF football prepares to kick off at Georgia Tech
- UCF special teams prepares for a special season
- NCAA announces new college basketball return date
- Defense wins championships: UCF football defense 2020 preview
- New coaches and players bring new talent: UCF football offense 2020 season preview
- With limited physical contact, UCF practices new techniques on defense
- Golesh prepares the offense as Georgia Tech looms
- Last chance for tickets: UCF football lottery closes Friday
- Permission granted for football games, no in-person commencement ceremonies currently planned
- Defensive back Tay Gowan opts-out over concern for daughter; declares for NFL Draft