Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a bill into law on Friday that will allow Florida college student-athletes to be paid for endorsements beginning next summer.
Three UCF football players tested positive for COVID-19 after returning to campus on June 1, UCF said in a Tuesday press release.
For 13 NFL seasons, Brandon Marshall was known for his record-breaking pass-catching ability. Now, he’s catching for a cause, as he gives back to healthcare workers on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
He's a regular guy, just like us.
Darin Green Jr. declared for the 2020 NBA Draft while maintaining college eligibility, he announced Thursday on Instagram.
Day two of office and UCF President Dr. Alexander Cartwright is already asking the big question in regards to what the university can do to maximize its athletic program given the current global climate:
As the only tennis player in a wheelchair, Sebastian Ortiz said he has always had a competitive side that draws him into individual performance sports.
With the NFL 2020 Draft around the corner, Gabriel Davis and Nevelle Clarke look to make their transition into professional football.
The search for the newest additions to Team Knightro cannot and will not be stopped by complications caused by the COVID-19 outbreak.
The NCAA was budgeted to distribute $600 million to Division I schools beginning in April.
During her junior volleyball season, UCF setter Erin Olson got a blood clot just before the NCAA Tournament and had to sit out.
The American Athletic Conference announced Monday that all athletic competition and championships have been canceled for the remainder of the academic year, according to a press release.
American Athletic Conference Commissioner Mike Aresco announced Thursday that the conference will suspend all spring sports competition until further notice, effective immediately, according to a press release.
The American Athletic Conference announced in a statement that it is canceling the men's basketball championship.
The UCF Women’s Club Soccer Team is partnering with the National Intramural-Recreational Sport Association for the first time to host their own UCF Knight’s Classic March 20-22.
- Men's basketball fights off SMU's second-half comeback to complete upset
- UCF QB McKenzie Milton practices with team, inspires within QB room, Halzle says
- Bats remain hot as No. 14 UCF baseball defeats Jacksonville University
- UCF softball falls to No. 12 Florida State University, ends 11-game win streak
- UCF softball v. Florida State 3/4
- UCF softball makes its way up the NCAA rankings at No. 22, prepares to face No. 12 Florida State
- Women's basketball records historic night vs Wichita State on senior night
- UCF baseball tops CSUN in 4-game weekend series, extends series win streak to 5
- First day of UCF spring football drives competition, search for new leadership roles continues
- Wright shines as the Knights outlast Temple
- UCF baseball makes debut in NCAA rankings at No. 19
- UCF softball sweeps no. 12 University of Tennessee in slugfest
- Tulane Green Wave edges UCF men's basketball in a nail-biter
- UCF baseball falls to Stetson University
- Florida Senators pass bill that compensates college athletes
- UCF baseball sweeps Siena College in season opener
- UCF football announces complete 2020 schedule
- UCF women's basketball extends winning streak to four after victory over Cincinnati
- UCF softball comes out strong in double-header
- UCF men's basketball gets shocked by Shockers
- UCF softball falls to No. 1 Washington Huskies
- UCF celebrates history of National Women in Sports Day
- UCF Softball hosts, dominates season-opening Black and Gold Tournament
- Preview: Inside the 2020 Black and Gold softball tournament
- UCF football 2020 recruiting class is bringing the ‘championship culture,’ Heupel says
- UCF women's basketball wins against SMU, improves to 10-1 at home
- UCF men's basketball loses first War of I-4 matchup in five years
- Preview: UCF softball prepares for 19th season
- Men's basketball unable to complete upset over Memphis
- Johnny Dawkins, Penny Hardaway react to Kobe Bryant’s death
- Preview: High expectations, top 20 matchups slated for UCF baseball this season
- Wright hits career-high assists record, leads Knights to 82-point win against Memphis
- NBA legend Kobe Bryant, eight others killed in California helicopter crash
- UCF men's basketball wins another War on I-4 matchup
- UCF men's tennis opens season with strong victory over Mercer
- UCF women's tennis runs away with victory against Cornell
- UCF women's basketball falls short to No. 4 UConn
- Tacko Fall could be an NBA All-Star. Here's how:
- UCF soccer star becomes first Jamaican drafted into National Women’s Soccer League
- UCF men's basketball extends losing streak to five
- Cal Jennings and Jonathan Dean drafted in MLS Superdraft
- UCF men’s basketball falls to Temple in conference opener
- UCF's Otis Anderson Jr. coming back for senior season
- UCF football clinches 10-win season with early start versus Marshall at Gasparilla Bowl
- UCF men's basketball extends win streak to six in comeback win over Bethune-Cookman
- Old rivalries renewed, UCF prepares for bowl game against Marshall
- UCF's men's basketball defeats Sacred Heart for fifth straight win
- UCF offensive coordinator Jeff Lebby hired by Ole Miss football
- UCF men’s basketball extends winning streak to four
- UCF defats NJIT 78-65, extends winning streak to three