The UCF Knightmare student section stomped, clapped and woo'ed as redshirt senior Dazon Ingram made his first of two free throws to tie the game with 13 seconds remaining.
The UCF women’s tennis team pummeled the Cornell University Big Red 7-0 in its first game of the 2020 season Saturday afternoon.
The UCF men’s tennis team kicked off the semester by conquering the Mercer University Bears 6-1 at the USTA National Campus in Orlando on Friday.
UCF senior defender Konya Plummer made history as the first Jamaican to be selected in the 2020 National Women's Soccer League Draft on Thursday.
“Airball, airball, airball,” roared the UCF student section during the men's basketball matchup between the UCF Knights (9-7) and the Cincinnati Bearcats (10-6) on Saturday afternoon.
UCF senior forward Cal Jennings and UCF redshirt senior defender Jonathan Dean were selected in the MLS 2020 Superdraft on Thursday.
In their last game of the decade, the UCF Knights lost their American Athletic Conference opener to the Temple Owls 62-58 on Tuesday at Addition Financial Arena.
Christmas came twice for the UCF football team, as UCF utility player Otis Anderson Jr. announced on Twitter Thursday he will return for his senior season with the Knights.
It was an unusually long and rainy afternoon featuring fans in ponchos and slippery terrain as the UCF Knights earned its third straight 10-win season and all-time fifth bowl win, dominating the Marshall Thundering Herd 48-25 in the Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl in Tampa, Florida on Monday.
It was a tale of two halves for UCF men’s basketball Wednesday night at Addition Financial Arena, as the Knights defeated Bethune-Cookman University 70-65 in a comeback victory.
It's 2005 — Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Jawed Karim just created the video sharing website YouTube, Lance Armstrong cycles to his seventh straight Tour De France win and "Star Wars – Episode III: Revenge of the Sith" reaches box office success and critical acclaim. Also in the mix, UCF is ri…
The UCF men’s basketball team extended its winning streak to five after defeating Sacred Heart University 76-65 Sunday at Addition Financial Arena.
UCF offensive coordinator and quarterback coach Jeff Lebby is leaving the UCF Knights and joining the University of Mississippi as offensive coordinator under new head coach Lane Kiffin, Ole Miss Athletics announced in a press release Thursday.
- UCF men’s basketball extends winning streak to four
- UCF defats NJIT 78-65, extends winning streak to three
- UCF volleyball falls to UF, tournament run ends
- Knight Lights football future in question after beta test, UCF Athletics says
- UCF volleyball defeats FSU, advances to second round of NCAA tournament
- UCF men's basketball finds success at Wooden Legacy, heads into four game home stand
- Twelve Knights honored by American Athletic Conference
- UCF WR Gabe Davis declares for NFL Draft, forgoes senior season
- Marc Daniels: The voice behind the broadcast
- USF fires football head coach Charlie Strong after three seasons
- UCF defeats USF, wins "War on I-4" for the third year in a row
- UCF women's basketball win third straight game
- Jennings' OT goal sends UCF men's soccer to its first-ever Sweet 16
- UCF Volleyball defeats Cincinnati, wins back-to-back AAC titles
- UCF women's basketball rolls past Delaware
- UCF football hangs on, defeats Tulane 34-31 on the road
- Collin Smith's late free throws pushes UCF men's basketball past Charleston
- UCF volleyball advances to the AAC Championship Semi Finals
- Three UCF volleyball players earn All-AAC first team honors
- UCF men's soccer earns highest NCAA tournament seed in program history
- UCF football player stays humble, driven during comeback from injury
- UCF men's soccer loses third straight AAC championship to SMU
- UCF advances to conference final, Jennings scores hat trick
- UCF men's basketball falls to Miami in close contest
- UCF men's soccer earns highest ranking in program history
- UCF men’s basketball victorious in season opener
- UCF football loses to Tulsa, drops another road game
- UCF volleyball sweeps ECU
- Excitement In the air for UCF men’s basketball team ahead of Saturday's season opener
- UCF women's basketball defeats Pitt in season opener
- UCF women's soccer rolls over Houston in first round of AAC tournament
- UCF defense steps up in second half as Knights defeats Houston
- UCF breaks ground on McNamara Cove
- UCF men's soccer clinches back-to-back AAC regular season titles
- UCF volleyball sweeps USF in War on I-4
- UCF women’s soccer wins War on I-4 on Senior Knight
- Former UCF offensive coordinator Charlie Taaffe dies
- UCF Men’s Soccer Survives a Double Overtime Game Against Stetson.
- UCF men's soccer gets highest ranking in program history
- NCAA votes to allow student-athletes to profit off name, image and likeness
- UCF women's basketball adds nine new players
- UCF volleyball uses defense to extend win streak against Tulane
- Tacko Fall makes NBA regular season debut
- UCF steps up in second half, trounces Temple 63-21
- UCF men's basketball: New faces, new offense, new season
- Todd Dagenais: Teach don't coach
- UCF volleyball sweeps Houston, extends win streak to six
- Greg McCrae ruled out against Temple, injured OL's set to play
- UCF women's soccer ties UConn in second scoreless match in a row
- UCF football starts hot, rolls past ECU