NSM Today is operated by the journalism majors of the Nicholson School of Communication at the University of Central Florida. Content is created, edited and published by students in the “Senior Capstone in Journalism: Digital News Service” (JOU 4950) class under the guidance of a faculty advisor. Stories do not reflect the opinions or positions of UCF, its administration, faculty or staff.
- Retrofit Thrift: "One man's trash is another man's treasure"
- UCF student arrested due to involvement in child pornography operation
- ‘A Mile In Her Shoes’: UCF organization hosts walk for domestic violence awareness month
- UCF Opera reflects on fall semester preparation prior to performances
- Puerto Rican student population grows as waiver program enters first full academic year
- Students advocate for housing, food, scholarships, safety priorities at the Capitol
- UCF student kills pedestrian
- UCF student starts organization to end the need to purchase textbooks
- Orlando and UCF partner to increase pedestrian safety around campus
- UCF accounting major wins College of Business failure competition