Under a bright blue tent, graduate student Alex Roustai, his dog Finn and junior electrical engineering major Jonathan Rodriguez celebrated Earth Day by sharing information with anyone willing to listen about the opportunities of living a cruelty-free lifestyle at the Central Florida Earth D…
Tightly closing her eyes, adjunct instructor Kim Hardiman was almost unrecognizable after her face was coated in a vibrant green mask of colored powder.
The Pregnancy Center, a nonprofit that has been serving women in Seminole County for over 20 years, unveiled the first mobile pregnancy testing unit to wheel around Central Florida in January.
Almost two years after medical cannabis was approved in the state of Florida and a week after a new bill was signed by Gov. Ron DeSantis, smokable medical marijuana went on sale in dispensaries across the state on Monday.
UCF senior and licensed medical marijuana user, retired Staff Sgt. Mike Bryant, said he is excited that Florida is progressively moving toward accepting cannabis use.
Christopher Ingersoll was the final candidate of four to present his case as to why he should become the founding dean of the new College of Health Professions and Sciences.
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a bill on Monday allowing patients to legally smoke medical marijuana received from their doctors.
As a teenager, Megan Derazin rarely felt ill, but one day she came home with a high fever.
UCF is extending its health resources and services into the Parramore community thanks to a $600,000 grant from the Florida Blue Foundation announced Jan. 16 in a video released by UCF.
A new steam-powered spacecraft aiming to understand asteroids and other celestial objects through mining marks a collaboration between a UCF planetary researcher and a private space company.
A comprehensive study by public health experts released Tuesday found that using electronic cigarettes or vape pens increases the risk of smoking cigarettes in young adults.
In the wake of the Oct. 26 public health emergency announcement by the Trump administration, UCF's College of Medicine continues to have an interest educating medical students on the opioid crisis, relating the epidemic as a collective issue.
- UCF Police, Student Health Services partner for 'Drug Take Back' event
- Undergraduate researcher's unlikely path to Ivy League
- UCF Knights talk mental health after Hurricane Irma
- Photos: The Great American Solar Eclipse at UCF
- UCF's Rosen College of Hospitality Management gets $1.5 million
- Orlando's first medical cannabis dispensary opens for patients
- Mannequins helping Knight nurses prepare for delivery
- Arboretum volunteers harvest for a sustainable campus
- UCF Bug Closet trains upcoming entomologists
- SpaceX introduces tourism to the moon in 2018
- Executive order on Affordable Care Act raises concerns for UCF students
- UCF Biggest Winner try-outs starting next week
- UCF Aerospace engineer hopes to go to Mars
- College of Medicine parties on its 10th anniversary
- UCF students tell stories with artificial intelligence
- New UCF agricultural research center works to find cure for dying citrus crops
- Virtual reality becomes more present in UCF community
- Millennials more stressed and distracted by smartphones, according to survey
- UCF Healthy Knights Expo advocates for healthier knights
- Limbitless-Solutions' inclusion of a visual arts student enables expansion
- UCF recognizes World Heart Day by training students in Hands-On CPR
- Literal rocket science launches winning team
- Fresh U teaches UCF students about eating healthy
- UCF offers hormone-replacement therapy referrals for transgender students
- UCF Sustainability Initiatives brings electric vehicles to the heart of campus
- UCF aerospace student builds hair product business
- UCF Go Baby Go! Initiative Growing
- UCF helps NASA get to Bennu and back
- Housing developments raise environmental, financial concerns
- UCF hosts its largest blood drive
- Photos: People arrive in droves for blood drives
- Oviedo ER is on the call
- Orlando bleeds love for victims of downtown attack
- UCF professor and students print 3-D hearts
- Truvada offered at UCF to stunt HIV infection
- UCF Health Services offers new HIV-preventive medication
- UCF Knightly News Webcast (9/01/15)
- A day in the life of a fitness instructor
- Biggest Winners Keep Losing
- Being “Under the Weather” Isn’t Just a Saying: An Update
- Graduate Students Work With Cancer Survivors
- Students share experiences with UCF philanthropy 'Knight-Thon'
- Being “Under the Weather” Isn’t Just a Saying
- Springtime Allergies are Coming At-choo
- Obamacare Gap
- Flawed Social Security data say millions over age of 112
- Study links 'Facebook envy' to depression in college students
- UCF Bike Week
- (Spring) Breaking the Crash Diet Cycle
- NEDA Little Self-Love?