An Addition Arena employee died after a vehicle struck him in one of UCF's parking garages on Thursday.
The three-step “run, hide, fight” protocol has quickly gained national recognition as one of the most prominent active shooter defense strategies, according to Alert Media.
Gov. Ron DeSantis enacted stronger safety regulations for Florida's tenants in apartment complexes by signing Miya's Law on Monday.
The UCF Police Department wants to remind students of what to do if there is an active shooter on campus due to recent events across the nation.
The UCF Police Department is seeing an increasing number of students in crisis this year.
Bill DeMott often hears the phrase, "I’m sorry for your loss."
UCF Knight Racing Formula SAE went from a top 10 team to no longer being allowed to test race its vehicle at the university.
Orlando’s Lynx bus service announced an end to its mask mandate on Tuesday morning, effective immediately.
A ride operator in Orlando's Icon Park made manual adjustments to the sensor, resulting to the ride being unsafe and the death of a 14-year-old boy, according to an investigation report.
When senior business major Oliver Casey approached his Honda Element on a Thursday afternoon, he discovered his catalytic converter had been stolen.
UCF Information Technology and the Information Security Office are working toward rolling out a multi-factor authentication for all students.
Two Texans were arrested as suspects in stealing catalytic converters at UCF, according to a UCF Alert on March 19.
Equipment caught on fire during a lab project Thursday morning, leading to Engineering I and II buildings to be evacuated, according to a UCF alert.
The UCF Police Department completed a voluntary three-day accreditation evaluation designed to improve its operations and transparency on March 10.
When Sgt. Frank Imparato met a suicidal student on top of a parking garage, he talked to her about Harry Potter.
Changes in cyber security and UCF's large enrollment recognition are priorities for the Board of Trustees, the BOT said at a meeting Wednesday.
Students are moving back into Rosen housing after a pipe burst, causing a flood to the first floor of the dorms and about 70 students' evacuation.
As facilities manager for the College of Engineering and Computer Science, Peter Alfieris calls himself the key master, gatekeeper and knower of all things of the engineering buildings.
Despite increased security measures after car break-ins at Knightshade in January, some residents still feel unsafe.
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office released a video on their Facebook page Tuesday of two persons of interest and a getaway vehicle from the shooting at Plaza on University in early Jan., less than a mile from the UCF main campus.
- OCSO Releases a Video With Persons of Interest in shooting near UCF
- Busted pipe causes flooding at John C. Hitt library
- Vigil held in remembrance of Parkland shooting
- UCFPD makes innovation a priority by implementing license plate readers, body cameras
- UCF student crashes truck into shopping center sign
- UCFPD presents the true cost of DUIs
- Armored emergency truck donated to UCFPD's Heavy Response Team
- UCF Holi festival of color 2019 brings fun, health concerns about colored powder
- UCF downtown campus safety team gets new 4 legged addition
- UCFPD to add more blue light emergency phones despite decrease in usage
- UCF Police Department provides training on impartial bias
- Title IX Training educates students on discrimination, sexual misconduct
- 'Stay aware of your surroundings': UCFPD issues alert to students
- Wife of dead UCF faculty member charged with second-degree murder, tampering with evidence
- UCFPD doubles down on pedestrian safety by placing officers at campus crosswalks
- UCF student arrested for having fully automatic AR-15 in car at campus dorm
- UCFPD, SGA create new Knight Ride Program
- UCFPD chief implements new technology to increase transparency, safety
- UCFPD, SGA to introduce new safe escort service
- UCFPD officers undergo training to reduce biased policing
- UCFPD educates students to stay safe after sexual battery incidents
- UCF urges students to be safe during the holidays
- Armed home invasion at Pointe at Central apartments leads to multiple arrests
- Alleged kidnapping reported at UCF
- UCF police arrest man they say pulled BB gun on pizza delivery driver near Knights Plaza
- UCFPD: Man waves gun at pizza delivery driver near Knights Plaza
- UCFPD's first therapy dog will help victims of violent crimes
- Safe Driving Event sheds light on dangers of distracted driving
- UCF Police, Student Health Services partner for 'Drug Take Back' event
- UCFPD annual security report finds decrease in on-campus crimes in 2016
- UCF departments share storm preparation procedures during hurricane season
- UCF Police swears in 4 new officers during emotional ceremony
- The fight to keep guns off campus
- UCF prepares for Hurricane Matthew, students evacuating
- Green Dot UCF officially launches with block party
- UCFPD swears in six new officers
- Tivoli fire: One year later
- Student arrested on charges of "video voyeurism" on campus
- Sirens sound at UCF: This is just a test
- Orlandoans demand action on gun control from Rubio, other legislators
- Legislators and citizens march for gun reform
- Security now a top concern for local nightlife
- Mass shooting at Pulse mobilizes Orlando
- UCF Police alert the community after increase in car burglaries
- Hack@UCF offers advice on identity theft protection
- Anti-Semitic case becomes inactive
- UCF Social Security hack affects 63,000 students and faculty
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.