The UCF Botanical Society is working on a plant breeding initiative to create a tasteful pepper with medicinal value.
The Rosen College of Hospitality Management partnered with employU Inc. to host a week-long summer camp that immersed 30 special needs high school students and recent high school graduates into the world of hospitality.
UCF associate professor of psychology Charles Negy will be reinstated to UCF after an arbitrator sided with his grievances against the university on May 16.
Recent UCF honors graduate Lexi Collum said her decision to switch from a biology to art major was met with much hesitancy.
First-generation college student Annastazia Allgire halted all of her other application processes when she found out she was accepted to UCF.
Two brightly colored signs on Alison Cares' cabinet read "a world that’s good for women is good for everyone."
The College of Engineering and Computer Science exceeded $150,000 in donations for this year's UCF Day of Giving.
The legal studies department will be offering its new environmental law high impact and integrative learning course this upcoming fall semester.
Optics Day shined a light on the sizable impact of UCF’s smallest college on Friday for the first time since the pandemic started.
Jane Holmstrom remembers sitting across from Dr. Tosha Dupras at their local coffee shop, feeling stressed and overwhelmed.
The UCF Joust New Venture Competition returned in person for the first time in three years at the Celeste Hotel on Thursday.
As Student Research Week wrapped up, students and faculty gathered together to honor student excellence and high achievement in research.
Associate professor Eric Merriam started the second annual Undergraduate Law Forum by announcing the event had been canceled, jokingly commemorating April Fool’s Day.
Students got to know and collaborated with some of the College of Engineering and Computer Science faculty at its Faculty Research Talks virtual session on Friday.
- Engineering students learn abroad in Brazil during spring break
- UCF team wins first place at HSI Battle of the Brains
- 'Put your money where your mouth is': Dr. Jonathan Cox said during Black Faculty Matter event
- Florida AAPI education bill stalled, will not be reintroduced until 2023
- Board Of Trustees approves new graduate degree program for Rosen College
- UCF's College of Health Professions and Sciences announces its first Ph.D. program
- UCF organizes 12th annual Florida Undergraduate Research Conference
- Student Government provides funding for Black engineers' society to travel to convention
- UCF chemistry professor receives grant to research method of sorting commingled remains
- Board of Trustees has no plans for rolling up cannabis classes, though industry grows
- UCF faculty member recognized by national association
- Undergraduates get information on research opportunities at UCF
- UCF psychology professor dies over winter break
- UCF Provost Dooley placed on paid administrative leave
- Fifth District Court of Appeals hold trials at UCF for pre-law students
- Modern Languages and Literatures Department announces new translation project
- Students, faculty raise concerns about moving to new UCF Downtown campus
- ‘I can do this’: African-American graduate student speaks about race disparity in College of Medicine
- Second candidate presents case to be first-ever dean at new college
- UCF Downtown campus hosts open house for transitioning students
- College of Business student works to save Knights Association of Project Management
- New survey on College of Business REAL courses continues to show student disapproval
- New themed experience theater track comes to UCF
- UCF addresses its identity as it bids for HSI status
- Non-notification of scholarship program leads to some international students paying out-of-state fees
- Classroom cap size changes affecting students, professors
- Graduate students rally against House tax bill
- UCF Transfer and Transition Services hosts Valencia College freshmen
- UCF downtown campus expects students to use alternative transportation first
- Another UCF student arrested on charges of hacking grades
- UCF College of Business reappoints Dean Paul Jarley
- UCF student turns himself in after allegedly hacking grade system
- UCF students to receive highest honor, Order of Pegasus
- UCF College of Nursing celebrate Valentine's Day with "Give a Bear, Warm a Heart"
- UCF says goodbye to longtime professor
- UCF history professor teaches through podcasts
- Entertainment management degree experiences promising first semester
- UCF professor uses comic strips to create social understanding
- UCF Continuing Education offers courses for college and careers
- Saving money on textbooks: finding your best solution
- Same tune at UCF bookstore during first week of classes
- Alisa Smith set to join Legal Studies Department
- STARTALK language program helps students find their calling
- FIEA graduate program hosts video game play-test
- UCF professors strive for excellence with new charter school
- Rosen College internationally lauded for hospitality program
- UCF student showcase reinforces technology in education