Provost Elizabeth Dooley was placed on paid administrative leave Friday afternoon by Interim President Thad Seymour, a university spokesperson informed NSM Today.
UCF's Department of Legal Studies hosted the Fifth District Court of Appeals Tuesday in the Student Union's Key West Ballroom.
Tyler Fisher, associate professor in the Department of Modern Languages and Literatures, said since the very first day of his research project, he has been on a continuous journey of "aprantisaj" and "aprendizaje" — Spanish and Haitian Creole for "learning."
In partnership with Valencia College, UCF will open a new downtown campus for 20 different UCF programs at the start of the fall 2019 semester, but some students and faculty have expressed concerns about having to attend classes at the new campus.
As a teenager, Megan Derazin rarely felt ill, but one day she came home with a high fever.
Nicoleta Bugnariu introduced herself to faculty members Monday as one of four candidates considered for the College of Health Professions and Sciences' first-ever dean.
The Nicholson School of Communications and Media and the College of Community Innovation and Education hosted an open house Wednesday to spotlight programs moving to the new UCF Downtown campus.
In the summer of 2018, the Knights Association of Project Management found itself without an executive board.
A new survey done by student government senators for the College of Business continues to show student distaste of Relevant, Engaged, Active Learning courses that started back in fall 2017.
UCF announced on Jan. 10 a new master of fine arts track in the theater major, called themed experience, that could potentially help students land jobs in the creative and design aspects of places such as theme parks, museums, restaurants, retail, zoos and other exhibitions.
As UCF prepares to gain Hispanic-serving institution status by 2019, it's beginning to address how it will affect diversity within the community, and what changes can be made to ensure the university will be serving its Latino population.
Kevin Joseph, an international graduate student at UCF, was recently informed of a program titled Florida Caribbean Institute (FCI), which provides out-of-state tuition waivers to pay in-state tuition to eligible students from the Caribbean.
Transfer and Transition Services at UCF hosted Valencia College freshmen on Friday at the Pegasus Ballroom in the Student Union for its annual Successful Early Exploration (SEE) program.
- UCF downtown campus expects students to use alternative transportation first
- Another UCF student arrested on charges of hacking grades
- UCF College of Business reappoints Dean Paul Jarley
- UCF student turns himself in after allegedly hacking grade system
- UCF students to receive highest honor, Order of Pegasus
- UCF College of Nursing celebrate Valentine's Day with "Give a Bear, Warm a Heart"
- UCF says goodbye to longtime professor
- UCF history professor teaches through podcasts
- Entertainment management degree experiences promising first semester
- UCF professor uses comic strips to create social understanding
- UCF Continuing Education offers courses for college and careers
- Saving money on textbooks: finding your best solution
- Same tune at UCF bookstore during first week of classes
- Alisa Smith set to join Legal Studies Department
- STARTALK language program helps students find their calling
- FIEA graduate program hosts video game play-test
- UCF professors strive for excellence with new charter school
- Rosen College internationally lauded for hospitality program
- UCF student showcase reinforces technology in education