After evaluating raised concerns over UCF’s funding problems, the Board of Trustees members decided to revise the list of qualities for the next president at its first meeting at Millican Hall on Friday.
Student input was requested by the Office of Diversity and Inclusion for a new federal grant proposal at the Student Government Senate meeting on Thursday.
The Presidential Search Committee prepared a list of qualities for UCF's new president at the Fairwinds Alumni Center on Thursday.
A nationwide ban proposed by the Trump administration on all fruit, mint and dessert flavored vape cartridges has been approved not only by Congress, but by some students and administration at UCF.
Hundreds of engineering students filled the Student Union as UCF became the first university to host the EFx Engineering Festival of the decade on Sunday.
In the week following UCF Provost Elizabeth Dooley's placement on paid administrative leave, students are learning and reacting to the news, showing very mixed responses including shock, confusion and disappointment.
A 21st century-style expansion of UCF's John C. Hitt Library, Phase 1A, is set to open to students no later than April 2020 after being under construction since May 2018.
UCF acknowledged an anonymous Twitter account titled "University of Corruption and Fraud" in a statement on Friday.
Students, faculty and staff with older UCF ID cards are being urged by UCF Card Services to swap them out for new ones that will be used to improve safety and accessibility on campus.
The UCF Police Department officially swore in six new police officers during a ceremony at the Cypress Ballroom on Thursday afternoon.
UCF has been ranked in the top 20 in the nation for the best online bachelor’s programs for its third consecutive year by U.S. News & World Report, according to a university press release.
When Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer's reinstatement speech was interrupted by an alarm on someone's phone, he went along with it.
- Car accident on campus sends female driver to hospital
- UCF student crashes truck into shopping center sign
- UCF VP and CIO Joel Hartman to retire
- UCF Provost Dooley placed on paid administrative leave
- UCF VP Grant Heston 'relieved of all duties'
- Put it down: Texting and driving is now a primary offense in Florida
- Suspended UCF Sigma Chi accused of blindfolding pledge, forced cocaine use
- Pete Davidson, UCF football among top stories of semester
- UCF clubs struggle with Student Government's funding process
- Bright Futures Scholarships raised eligibility requirements, affecting thousands of students
- Florida legislature to define and tighten emotional support animal laws
- New associate vice provost announced for UCF
- UnionWest residents voice concerns at housing town hall, want transparency
- E-scooters to launch at UCF in 2020
- Sexual assault rates low for campus, UCFPD says
- UCF medical students no longer welcomed at AdventHealth and Orlando Health
- As rape cases rise at UCF, Florida legislation looks to allow firearms on campus
- UCF suffers power outage at main campus
- Venezuelan immigrants tell their stories at first Voices of Venezuela panel
- SG updates its partnership with Lyft to provide ride credit for more students
- UCF students take part in racial wealth gap simulation
- Presidential search committee continues forums on qualities for the future president
- UCF Board of Trustees begins presidential search, receives input from students
- FDE announces critical teacher shortage
- UCF shuttle catches fire, passengers and driver safe
- UCF embraces Transgender Awareness Week
- Gold medalist begins coaching the wheelchair tennis team
- Medical marijuana economy hits new highs in Florida, dispensaries expand to Orlando
- UCF set to hold open forum and listening sessions during presidential search
- NeverAgainUCF presents peace plan at Florida State Capitol
- Affordable housing crisis affects Orlando, rest of Florida
- Hundreds of children try out drones at GIS Day event
- UCF switches shuttle companies, saves $23 million
- New undergraduate biology degree programs approved by Board of Trustees
- Storbeck/Pimentel & Associates selected for UCF presidential search
- UCF Chief of Staff announces resignation, stays on as VP of Communications and Marketing
- UCF Student Health Services tackle flu season
- UCF student kills pedestrian in vehicular incident
- Students advocate for housing, food, scholarships, safety priorities at the Capitol
- UCFPD arrests two burglary suspects
- UCF student arrested due to involvement in child pornography operation
- Women's basketball hosts Education Day, gives elementary students UCF experience
- ‘A Mile In Her Shoes’: UCF organization hosts walk for domestic violence awareness month
- Knight Ride seeks to expand, improve, UCFPD and SG say
- Campus Peace Action moves Tent City to January, promising a better festival
- UCF's Presidential Search Committee considers firms at first meeting
- UCF Veteran’s Legacy Program reaches out to Parramore students
- UCF accounting major wins College of Business failure competition
- Buddy Dyer wins fifth term as Orlando mayor
- UCF student veterans to get free school supplies starting 2020