Americans across the country can order free at-home COVID-19 tests provided by the Biden administration.
UCF's Social Justice and Advocacy (SJA) kicked off Social Justice Week on Monday with a Martin Luther King Jr. Day event.
An 18-year-old was shot three times at a local high school on Wednesday, according to a Sanford Police Department media release.
The Markeith Loyd case will receive the judge's decision in March on whether or not the death penalty will be issued, Judge Leticia Marques said in a hearing on Friday.
UCF's Recreation and Wellness Center opened the Thrive450 outdoor gym with a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Tuesday afternoon.
Actor and comedian Bob Saget died Sunday at 65 years old at the Ritz-Carlton in Orlando, according to an Orange County Sheriff's Office tweet.
While the fall of 2020 saw the highest number of students ever enrolled at UCF, the fall of 2021 saw the school's steepest decline in enrollment since its inception.
As the spring 2022 semester begins Monday, rising cases of the omicron variant of COVID-19 may impact the new school year.
After a jury decided in December that Markeith Loyd deserves death, a judge denied his defense's request for new expert testimony and a hearing extension Friday.
Though the High Education Emergency Relief Fund III application has been temporarily disabled over winter break, UCF students who have yet to apply will be able to do so Monday.
After a year of practicing remotely due to COVID-19, UCF College of Medicine graduate students are finally getting to practice on real patients.
- UCF signs Chip Lindsey as new offensive coordinator and quarterback coach
- 'It would do a lot of good': Student Government introduces Student Employee Coalition
- International Student enrollment rate sees stagnation due to political and social climate
- 'It makes us feel seen': Jewish club holds onto tradition with Hanukkah festivities
- Trailblazing with truth: Film major wins LatinX-themed student video contest
- Different endings for two UCF music professors accused of inappropriate behavior
- Mo’ money, less problems? UCF IT to improve campus Wi-Fi with additional funding
- Civic duty: Incoming undergraduate students must take civics course, exam
- Family still looking for missing 22-year-old man last seen near UCF
- As transgender and nonbinary populations grow, UCF steps up
- 'Beyond gratifying': Board of Trustees approves vice president, general counsel
- Jury decides: Markeith Loyd deserves death
- UCF students have mixed feelings if an open-carry gun policy should be allowed on campus
- 'Once a Knight, always a Knight': Otis Anderson Jr. receives UCF honors at his funeral
- Bathroom voyeur at UCF arrested, police say
- Study abroad program returns amid COVID-19 restrictions
- Time is money: Students grapple with lingering service issues in financial aid office
- UCF provides free overdose treatment spray that could save lives
- Members of the UCF Puerto Rico Research Hub reflect on Puerto Rico's climate issues
- Man tries recording UCF student while using the bathroom, voyeurism, UCFPD says
- UCF Faculty Union criticizes UCF for "sitting on" millions in unspent COVID-19 relief
- UCF faculty facing significant under-diversity issue
- UCF community feels effects of “Great Resignation”
- Former UCF Knights running back Otis Anderson Jr. killed
- Car ablaze on University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail
- Food for thought: Excess sodium may be impacting student health
- Deputies looking for missing 22-year-old man last seen near UCF
- UCF Student Health Services offers flu and COVID-19 shots simultaneously
- BOT approves renaming research center after Stephen Hawking
- 'It's stressful': Students deal with rising prices as holidays approach
- BOT approves new doctorate program in biomedical engineering
- 'Forever in our hearts': Students celebrate Miya Marcano's life
- 'They created us': UCF alumni ready opening of university-inspired restaurant
- Student Government strives to foster anti-racism with leadership project
- 'You let this happen': Student residents struggle with safety concerns
- Movie magic: Filmmaker visits UCF, discusses independent film success
- Money talks: Board of Trustees, faculty union negotiate salary increase
- Senate bill proposes nonbinary on state ID: 'A tremendous step'
- Sunshine on wheels: Sustainable lab bus strives for student outreach
- Climate changers: Student guest panel promotes renewable energy plan
- A critical future: Nursing students get critical care resolution passed
- Student veteran takes up new mission with school supply vault
- Congresswoman Stephanie Murphy joins UCF’s 2021 Veterans Salute
- Crunch time: Board of Trustees stall vote on president's goals
- Tailgate brawl results in suspensions for three UCF fraternities
- Florida senator files 'Miya's Law'
- Legacy of Enron scandal highlights business ethics in colleges today
- Drug deactivation kits come to Student Health Services to dissuade drug abuse
- Faith and fun: Muslim Student Association works to build community
- Never too late to graduate: Pandemic graduates make up commencement