Nearly 100 people gathered Thursday afternoon in the Live Oak Ballroom to celebrate the life and legacy of UCF Professor Anthony Major who passed away May 27.
UCF Police Chief Carl Metzger announced that UCF Parking Services will prohibit back-in parking beginning July 1 at the SGA Senate meeting Thursday.
UCF announced Thursday that film associate professor Anthony “Tony” Major passed away at the age of 79.
If there’s anything newly inducted Student Government Association President Kyler Gray wants students to know, it’s that he gives a damn.
When Kriya Naidu, incoming freshman computer science major, found out she would be University High School's valedictorian, she felt proud that her hard work paid off. But little did she know, the hardships were not over.
UCF Human Resources announced salary increases May 17 for university administrative and professional employees and university support personnel system employees will become effective June 14.
When Fritz Farrow heard about the UCF Police Department placing license plate readers in parking garages, red flags came up.
The UCF Board of Trustees met Thursday at the Fairwinds Alumni Center to discuss and to approve a variety of proposals ranging from employee compensation to termination of degree programs.
For four months, 20-year-old Emilia Kosonen parked her Ford F250 van in a residential neighborhood, climbed into the back of that van and settled in for the night — falling into a fitful sleep with the rushing sounds of nighttime traffic.
Under a bright blue tent, graduate student Alex Roustai, his dog Finn and junior electrical engineering major Jonathan Rodriguez celebrated Earth Day by sharing information with anyone willing to listen about the opportunities of living a cruelty-free lifestyle at the Central Florida Earth D…
Four weeks after evaluations closed, the College of Health Professions and Sciences announced Christopher D. Ingersoll as its inaugural dean on April 19.
Senior history major Armani Salado is challenging the status quo.
UCF's Asian community gathered together for a night of fun to celebrate all of their hard work throughout Asian Pacific American Heritage Month.
The issue of transportation is on the rise with over 7,700 students attending classes at the UCF Downtown campus for the fall 2019 semester.
- UCF Downtown campus offers transportation options, student concerns voiced
- Fifth District Court of Appeals hold trials at UCF for pre-law students
- SGA initiates new student body president and vice president at Impact Awards
- UCF Holi festival of color 2019 brings fun, health concerns about colored powder
- Modern Languages and Literatures Department announces new translation project
- UCF student's business startup wins Joust New Venture Competition
- ‘This is the end of my presidency’: Trump’s remarks, Mueller’s findings from 2016 investigation on Russian election interference
- Students, faculty raise concerns about moving to new UCF Downtown campus
- Increase in funding gives SGA opportunity to fund more RSOs
- UCF QB McKenzie Milton, former USF DB Mazzi Wilkins reconcile at Better Man Event
- New digital convenience retailer app brings groceries to UCF students' doors
- DACA recipients weigh in on new immigration bill
- UCF downtown campus safety team gets new 4 legged addition
- Winter Park woman accused of killing UCF faculty member granted visitation rights
- UFF, UCF Board of Trustees negotiates 4.5% raise for faculty members
- UCF Student Research Week kicks off with award ceremony, student displays
- Three employees not to return as UCF aims for transparency
- First Central Florida mobile pregnancy center in full swing
- SGA Judicial Council votes unanimously to remove impeached Senator
- 'This is your home': Rep. Anna Eskamani officially opens downtown district office
- She's the First hosts human trafficking panel
- UCF American Sign Language club hosts last Dirty ASL
- Knights for Social Justice hosts Human Trafficking Awareness Week
- UCF Day of Giving inspires philanthropy, raises $291,072
- Graduate students participate in UCF’s first Three Minute Thesis competition
- UCF cancer survivors rally together to Relay for Life
- Smokable medical marijuana goes on sale for first time in Orlando
- Orlando democrats, UCF students respond to Betsy DeVos, Special Olympics funding
- Sorority expresses women empowerment through new philanthropy event
- UCFPD to add more blue light emergency phones despite decrease in usage
- Knights for Animal Rights holds second VegFest, discusses need for campus vegan options
- Limbitless Solutions releasing mobile game playable for people with physical disabilities
- 19 students declared Eternal Knights in a memorial service
- UCF Police Department provides training on impartial bias
- UCF Muslim Student Association holds Christchurch shooting vigil
- Smoking medical marijuana is now legal in Florida: UCF locals react
- World Water Day at UCF leaves no one behind
- Board of Trustees name Thad Seymour long-term interim president, determine timing for new search
- UCF medical students kick off their careers at Match Day 2019
- Say goodbye: CFE Arena getting new name
- Evaluations close for dean of new UCF college, final candidate presents his case
- State Rep. attempts to ease financial burden of excess credit hour surcharge at UCF
- Title IX Training educates students on discrimination, sexual misconduct
- DeSantis signs new bill legalizing smokable medical marijuana
- Interim President Thad Seymour tackles priorities in wake of appointment
- Trustees to consider Thad Seymour as long-term UCF interim president
- Florida House committee report confirms UCF misspending
- Board of Trustees approves spending plan, setting aside $16M for financial aid
- Orlando, UCF students remember lives lost at New Zealand vigil
- UCF sustainability club raises awareness of pollution during spring break