Surrounded by the rumble of car traffic at UCF, six cars stood silent inside memory mall, their doors and trunks opened for display.
Welcome to the new world of UCF's Student Government. Formerly known as the Student Government Association, student body President Kyler Gray announced a rebrand of the organization this Monday.
The enduring fight for civil rights was centerpiece at UCF’s Constitution Day celebration in the Key West Ballroom on Tuesday.
UCF SGA announced on Monday that they would be extending the deadline for senate candidates’ applications by a week from Sept. 20 to Sept. 27.
Instead of spending hours waiting in line for water in preparation for Hurricane Dorian, a local UCF bar is rewarding customers who kick back with a few beers and food with a free, 35-pack of water bottles.
It was ramping up to be an exciting week for students taking classes at the UCF's new downtown campus, but timing is everything.Friday, after hundreds of business, communications and technology majors walked through those glistening double doors for the first time, they were asked to leave j…
Due to the passing of Hurricane Dorian, UCF campuses will be closed until Thursday, Sept. 5., and will reopen Friday, Sept. 6.
The final Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner law firm (BCLP) report found that 11 In-Scope projects at UCF (excluding Trevor Colbourn Hall) were improperly funded using educational and general (E&G) funds between the review period of July 1, 2010 and December 31, 2018.
The UCF Recreation and Wellness Center is re-inventing contemporary recreation. On Tuesday, Aug. 27 the RWC introduced the first ever E-Sports Extravaganza.
What was supposed to be a night of fun at Comedy Knight quickly turned sour after headliner Pete Davidson called out the crowd for being on their phones during his set.
Nearly 100 people gathered Thursday afternoon in the Live Oak Ballroom to celebrate the life and legacy of UCF Professor Anthony Major who passed away May 27.
UCF Police Chief Carl Metzger announced that UCF Parking Services will prohibit back-in parking beginning July 1 at the SGA Senate meeting Thursday.
UCF announced Thursday that film associate professor Anthony “Tony” Major passed away at the age of 79.
- 'I want to live on this world to give people an opportunity': SGA President Kyler Gray's mission to help students on campus
- Incoming UCF freshman not allowed to give valedictorian speech
- New salary increases to go into effect for UCF employees June 14
- UCF SGA Chair shares privacy concerns with Board of Trustees
- Board of Trustees approve employee pay restructuring, removal of degree program
- Homelessness in higher education is increasing, affecting lives of UCF students
- UCF student clubs promote clean living at Central Florida Earth Day
- Founding dean for College of Health Professions and Sciences announced
- UCF student running for Congress could be youngest congressman in over 200 years
- ‘Hidden Lotus’ ceremony celebrates the achievements of UCF’s Asian community
- Armored emergency truck donated to UCFPD's Heavy Response Team
- UCF Downtown campus offers transportation options, student concerns voiced
- Fifth District Court of Appeals hold trials at UCF for pre-law students
- SGA initiates new student body president and vice president at Impact Awards
- UCF Holi festival of color 2019 brings fun, health concerns about colored powder
- Modern Languages and Literatures Department announces new translation project
- UCF student's business startup wins Joust New Venture Competition
- ‘This is the end of my presidency’: Trump’s remarks, Mueller’s findings from 2016 investigation on Russian election interference
- Students, faculty raise concerns about moving to new UCF Downtown campus
- Increase in funding gives SGA opportunity to fund more RSOs
- UCF QB McKenzie Milton, former USF DB Mazzi Wilkins reconcile at Better Man Event
- New digital convenience retailer app brings groceries to UCF students' doors
- DACA recipients weigh in on new immigration bill
- UCF downtown campus safety team gets new 4 legged addition
- Winter Park woman accused of killing UCF faculty member granted visitation rights
- UFF, UCF Board of Trustees negotiates 4.5% raise for faculty members
- UCF Student Research Week kicks off with award ceremony, student displays
- Three employees not to return as UCF aims for transparency
- First Central Florida mobile pregnancy center in full swing
- SGA Judicial Council votes unanimously to remove impeached Senator
- 'This is your home': Rep. Anna Eskamani officially opens downtown district office
- She's the First hosts human trafficking panel
- UCF American Sign Language club hosts last Dirty ASL
- Knights for Social Justice hosts Human Trafficking Awareness Week
- UCF Day of Giving inspires philanthropy, raises $291,072
- Graduate students participate in UCF’s first Three Minute Thesis competition
- UCF cancer survivors rally together to Relay for Life
- Smokable medical marijuana goes on sale for first time in Orlando
- Orlando democrats, UCF students respond to Betsy DeVos, Special Olympics funding
- Sorority expresses women empowerment through new philanthropy event
- UCFPD to add more blue light emergency phones despite decrease in usage
- Knights for Animal Rights holds second VegFest, discusses need for campus vegan options
- Limbitless Solutions releasing mobile game playable for people with physical disabilities
- 19 students declared Eternal Knights in a memorial service
- UCF Police Department provides training on impartial bias
- UCF Muslim Student Association holds Christchurch shooting vigil
- Smoking medical marijuana is now legal in Florida: UCF locals react
- World Water Day at UCF leaves no one behind
- Board of Trustees name Thad Seymour long-term interim president, determine timing for new search
- UCF medical students kick off their careers at Match Day 2019