UCF Housing and Residence Life say they plan to cut their “hotel-level” housekeeping services after this semester.
On some concert days, Caroline Ramos is out until 1 a.m. the next morning.
UCF scientists are developing a new kind of battery capable to replace the toxic components lithium-ion batteries contain with seawater.
UCF’s Athletics Association anticipates $10 million less revenue than the previously approved budget, according to an amended budget approved by the Board of Trustees on Feb. 18.
Before Claire Knox became an associate public administration professor in 2017, she worked tirelessly every day, night, and weekend on anything from grants to grading.
For two UCF students, telling their families they’d become Democrats was seen as betrayal.
The Student Government Senate President Pro-Tempore resigned ahead of a no-confidence vote during Thursday night’s senate meeting. A new president pro-tempore was elected immediately following the resignation.
Theatre UCF took center stage in a new way on Saturday, Feb. 20 with “Scaramouch in Naxos” for its first on-campus production since the coronavirus pandemic hit.
Some medical students say COVID-19 has interrupted and changed the way they are learning, and they feel unprepared to be medical professionals after graduation.
The U.S. Senate acquitted former President Donald Trump on an impeachment charge of inciting an insurrection Saturday afternoon.
- UCF community responds to Negy firing
- UCF confirms first case of UK coronavirus strain on campus
- UCF RESTORES resumes in-person treatment sessions
- Virtual wine-tasting captures Valentine’s Day during pandemic, mental health impact of social relationships
- Project FOCUS program offers student coaching
- UCF considering new "Opt-Out" policy for textbooks
- UCFPD seeks to hire four patrol officers to their department
- A $15 federal minimum wage increase could hurt younger people, experts say
- SG senator faces two student conduct cases after UCFPD filed reports
- SG advocates for GRE elimination, pushing UCF to review requirements
- UCF Homecoming announces the return of Spirit Splash with COVID-19 in mind
- UCF Planetary Sciences accomplishments include recent satellite's launch into space
- UCF Data Teams advance to finals of global COVID-19 competition
- The Green Assembly calls for students to unite for campus sustainability
- UCF's annual Involvement Week returns to campus
- "It would be a tragedy for us to not participate" — Black students and doctors weigh in on the COVID-19 vaccine
- Central Florida to Receive Additional COVID-19 Vaccines
- Stolen vehicle collides with UCF students car
- UCF student workers to benefit from minimum wage increase
- Former UCF professor Charles Negy tells his side of the story
- Biden restores travel ban affecting UCF Brazilian students
- College Board announces changes to SAT tests
- UCF begins planning for round three of the CARES Act
- Negy fired for classroom misconduct
- UCF Art Gallery announces 2021 MFA exhibit "Paper House"
- UCF SG passes resolution to protect Bright Futures
- Board of Trustees Transfers Osceola County facility to Minnesota-based company
- UCF's Knight-Thon back in-person
- New Interfaith Dialogue Certificate at UCF
- Rosen College makes history with the development of the first academic journal of entertainment
- Negy responds to allegations; promises legal action if fired
- UCF to consider automatically charging students for textbooks
- UCF students voice their concerns about Inauguration Day
- Volunteers commemorate Martin Luther King Jr. on Day of Service, UCF students 'grateful' for program
- UCF termination of Negy is an "abuse of power" attorney says
- Student volunteers come together to reflect on Martin Luther King Jr.
- UCF welcomes students back despite rising COVID-19 cases in state
- OCSO Releases a Video With Persons of Interest in shooting near UCF
- Volcano Bay reopening in March as Covid cases rise
- UCF to terminate Charles Negy for misconduct and discriminatory harassment
- UCF student calls for action on Twitter, alleging professor is 'racist,' 'biased'
- UCF history faculty debuts new documentary on WUCF
- Students are counting down the days till Kamala Harris is in the White House
- Nigerian UCF students find themselves at center of two anti-police brutality movements
- The UCF community gives back, exceeds donation goal on Giving Tuesday
- GroupMe chats create concern among faculty as finals week begins
- Student university employees lack union support as they struggle to meet basic needs
- Students and faculty reflect on in-person classes during fall semester
- UCF reports COVID cases less frequently than other Florida universities
- The Orlando Utilities Commission trudges toward 100% renewable energy