The presence of an ongoing election isn't hard to miss when you make a left turn on Centaurus from Gemini Boulevard.
Candidates Joshua Boloña and Jad Shalhoub emerged victorious in the 2018 SGA presidential run-off election against Karen Caudillo and Theressa Tong.
UCF and Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School students are working together to plan a March for Our Lives event on March 24 at Lake Eola.
The third and final SGA presidential debate on Monday was cut short when "Karen and Theressa" didn't show up to the table, resulting in an open forum for "Josh and Jad."
The UCF Mock Trial team continues to strive for excellence this season, as the team will be represented by Team Black after they qualified for national competition.The mock trial team is made up of three different teams: Team Black, Team White and Team Gold, with over 30 individuals represen…
UCF presidential candidate Dr. Suresh Garimella answered questions on gun control and DACA in a Thursday open forum presentation in the Pegasus Ballroom.
Carolyn Hair works in the emergency department at Orlando Regional Medical Center, where she sees multiple opiate cases every day.
The world’s largest operational radio telescope will soon be under the management of a group led by UCF. Ray Lugo, director of UCF's Florida Space Institute, will be in charge of the new program.
Have you ever thought about why people swing their arms as they walk, with their leg and the opposite-side arm moving together?
UCF Provost Dale Whittaker discussed his vision for the future of the university as he made his case to be President John Hitt’s successor in an open forum Tuesday in the Pegasus Ballroom.
After Knight News threatened a lawsuit against UCF and the Student Government Association for closing a hearing regarding the alleged election violations against “Josh and Jad,” university attorneys claimed reporters wanting to cover them “didn’t seek entry.”
A member of SGA and a separate student affected by the Parkland shooting were among the audience members who posed questions to presidential finalist Matthew Wilson at his open forum Friday.
After the several hearings, "Josh and Jad" will remain on the ballot for the SGA presidential election taking place March 5-7.
Certified pet CPR instructor Laura Beattie was a guest speaker for a Volunteer UCF event Friday called Paws for Effect in the Student Union.
Whether they’re walking across campus, studying or hanging out with friends in their dorms, there is never a time of day where UCF students aren't listening to music through Spotify.
With 2018 SGA elections fast approaching, all the candidates attended the campaign's final debate Thursday, Feb. 28 at the Live Oak Ballroom. Candidates Karen Caudillo and Theressa Tong, Brad Kuehler and Breon Clark, and Josh Boloña and Jad Shalhoub all sat down to address their views on cur…
The UCF chapter of the Sigma Pi fraternity has been put on interim suspension after two pledges pulled a stunt involving white powder in the Business Administration 1 building.
A UCF student and Marjory Stoneman Douglas alumna is fundraising $20,000 to send students to the March for Our Lives in Washington, D.C.
- Breaking News: Unknown substance thrown by student in finance class
- Students decorate bras to support and raise awareness of breast cancer
- Move to Lake Nona promising for graduate nursing programs
- Q&A with Associate Dean Ross Wolf
- One in 66,000: Is the Presidential Search Committee lacking student representation?
- UCF prepares to debut new energy plant
- UCF researchers and educators helping to combat the opioid crisis
- UCF Engineers Fair brings engineering to life for kids
- Presidential Search narrowed down to four candidates
- UCF unveils new center for environmental research
- Violations against Josh and Jad put their campaign on hold
- Parking changes imminent at main campus, Rosen
- UCF seeing increase in sexual assault cases despite national 'chilling effect'
- UCF's Orange You Happy spreads suicide awareness
- UCF remembers the 17 fallen Marjory Stoneman Douglas students
- UCFPD arrests documented gang member near UCF campus
- UCFPD trained in mental health awareness
- SGA presidential candidates all in favor of campaign finance caps
- UCF alumna named finalist for annual teaching award
- Constitutional revisions to be on SGA election ballot
- Fraternity launches fundraiser for brother whose sister died in Parkland shooting
- UCF professor creates language legacy
- UCF alumnus works to build luxury leather goods brand
- UCF CARD helps thousands with disabilities on 'impossible' budget
- UCF students mixed on campus safety
- Top three business alumni to be honored at 2018 Hall of Fame Gala
- UCF's She's the First discusses girl's education with Dr. Kulea
- Sitting quietly makes noise for mass shooting victims
- Sustainability Initiatives to bring new bike share program to UCF
- Rosen College Partners with 2018 Pan American Masters Championship
- Semi-finalists for UCF president announced in committee meeting
- Possible tenure changes causing anxiety in faculty members
- Pegasus Path: A complete look at your college career
- Former U.N. High Commissioner warns UCF students of climate change
- Karen Caudillo and Theressa Tong want to make UCF a more inclusive experience
- Professor working on 'artificial plant' to combat climate change
- UCF provost applies for presidency
- With an increasingly diverse student population, UCF leadership not reflecting changes
- UCF professor developing means to mine water on moon
- President Hitt on leadership: 'have some thick skin'
- College of Nursing enrolls growing number of male students
- CAPS holds workshops for Puerto Rican transfer students
- UCF Pakistani students celebrate their culture with Basant Kite Flying Festival
- Panel discusses toxic relationships on campus
- Universal Knights tickets to be distributed online this year
- UCF professor's research might connect sexual assault suspects to condoms left at crime scene
- Universal Knights tickets to be distributed online
- CAPS holds Puerto Rico Support Workshop for new transfer students
- Parking, ticket changes slated for fall
- At UCF, a support group for caregivers working with dementia patients