Since the beginning of the semester, UCF has been releasing COVID-19 data weekly rather than daily like other Florida universities.
In order to move toward a greener future, the Orlando Utilities Commission presented seven possible energy portfolios on Tuesday at an OUC commissions meeting.
On Thursday after a series of engineering assessments, the U.S. National Science Foundation announced it will begin planning the controlled closure of the telescope at the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico.
Seventeen-year-old Kerrick Roberts had a lot of time on his hands during the summer quarantine.
The spring 2021 semester at UCF is currently set to feature a little over 3,000 face-to-face classes, said Interim Provost Michael Johnson during a Faculty Senate meeting on Nov. 19.
Ten UCF doctoral students competed in the third annual 'Three Minute Thesis' competition on Nov. 18.
Kamala Harris and her interfaith family will be the first in the vice president's home in the history of the United States.
After a semester of virtual masterclasses, percussion students at UCF’s School of Performing Arts said they have mixed feelings about them.
UCF plans to reflect on the semester in a virtual open forum, UCF President Alexander Cartwright said during Thursday’s Faculty Senate meeting.
Many first-generation students at UCF face occupational challenges ahead of their graduation day due to the COVID-19 pandemic affecting the job market.
UCF’s women’s and gender studies program is looking to expand from a minor to a Bachelor of Arts major that includes three specific tracks in the coming years.
UCF Downtown and the UCF Police Department wrapped up donations Thursday for a food drive aimed to provide holiday meals for the Parramore community.
On Saturday, Orange County strike teams found 11 Orlando bars to be noncompliant with COVID-19 guidelines. Eight of these bars are located in downtown Orlando and three are in the UCF area.
UCFPD responded to an armed carjacking incident in the UCF-affiliated housing complex Knights Circle on Monday night.
- Knight Line’s Care Calls program connects alumni and students during a pandemic
- UCF vice president and general counsel announces resignation
- For the first time, Orlando sets up recycling sites for campaign signs
- UCF students question mail-in system voting system due to delayed ballots in South Florida
- New employees join the UCF family after facing layoffs at Disney
- UCF's Center for Humanities and Digital Research receives national grant to expand
- Tropical Storm Eta moves away from Florida, but UCF still prepares for its effects
- Knights Give Back hosts mask-making event for HOPE CommUnity Center
- UCF selects finalist to fill new senior leadership position
- UCF’s Knights 4 Animal Rights organization protests animal cruelty involved in the fashion industry
- Orange County Government offers free COVID-19 rapid testing as cases continue to rise
- UCF students react to next administration
- UCF students speak out on upcoming congressional battle
- President Cartwright and First Lady 'Share the Knight' with UCF alumni
- UCF Global adapts as international student enrollment drops
- Youth voters step up to cast their vote in the 2020 presidential election
- Trump takes Florida, presidential race remains unclear
- Joe Biden wins the 2020 presidential election
- UCF alumna and State Rep. Anna Eskamani wins Florida House District 47 reelection
- UCF undergraduate student Raquel Lozano wins Seat 3 in Soil and Water Conservation District
- UCF students monitor health with new Apple Watch Series 6
- UCF alumnus Florida State Rep. Carlos Guillermo Smith wins District 49
- Congresswoman Val Demings of District 10 wins a third term
- Congressional District 7: Rep. Murphy wins, marking her third term.
- UCF students vote in record-breaking numbers at Live Oak Center
- UCF students and faculty reflect on the history of the Ocoee Massacre and voting
- UCF creates 'Grad Walk' for students who missed their commencement
- Live Oak polls open for Election Day
- CDC: 'voters have the right to vote' even after testing positive for COVID
- Former felons face hurdles ahead of the upcoming presidential election
- CD 10 candidates vow to help college students' debt in upcoming election
- HD 49 candidates aim to support students in upcoming election
- Election Day voting guide
- Latinx and Hispanic voter influence in the 2020 presidential election
- Haitian voters may decide who wins Florida
- Concurring and dissenting opinions on Amy Coney Barrett's appointment to Supreme Court
- Stacey Abrams speaks to students to increase youth voter turnout
- Resident assistants speak out on their experience working during COVID-19
- After months of bargaining, no agreement made on one-time faculty COVID payment
- Student Body President Sabrina La Rosa reflects on her Board of Trustees role
- Florida representatives discuss LGBTQ policies at UCF town hall
- Obama rallies Orlando voters at drive-in rally; hammers Trump on COVID-19 response
- Florida hits record numbers on first week of early voting
- Orlando mayor approves open container policy for Halloween weekend
- UCF postpones spring break; classes will move to virtual after
- CARES Act portal shuts down after reaching capacity limit
- SG judicial branch holds Knight's Rights event on-campus
- Student contact tracers help contain COVID-19 outbreaks on UCF campus
- UCF hosts early voting site for upcoming presidential election
- UCF employees navigate working during pandemic