Over 60 UCF students traveled to Tallahassee on Nov. 5 to advocate for what they said are some of the biggest issues facing Florida universities.
UCF student and member of Pi Kappa Phi fraternity, Dominic Bernardi was arrested by the Polk County Sheriff's Office on Nov. 4, according to a news release.
The Addition Financial Arena was packed with more than just college students and basketball fans on Wednesday morning.
Stilettos, wedges and high-heeled boots were the footwear of choice as roughly 20 male students wiggled into their footwear before participating in “A Mile In Her Shoes,” a walk that took place outside the Student Union Thursday afternoon.
Earlier this year, Student Government and UCF Police Department launched a new safety service called Knight Ride.
Campus Peace Action has decided to move their annual Tent City festival to January 2020 in the wake of a recent decline in resources and time, giving the organization more time to create what they promise will be a bigger and better festival.
The first Presidential Search Committee meeting took place Tuesday morning at the Morgridge International Reading Center to discuss which firms will be assisting in the search for the new UCF president.
With the erection of a new UCF campus at the heart of some of Orlando’s poorest communities, leaders and volunteers are stepping up to bridge a connection for Parramore youth.
Every semester, the Failure Competition gives students the opportunity to share past failures in their lives and the lessons they learned from them.
Student veterans at UCF will have access to free school supplies starting in 2020 thanks to the UCF Community Veterans History Project.
Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer faces two opposing candidates both determined to take his seat on Tuesday’s upcoming election.
- UCF names new vice provost and dean of the College of Undergraduate Studies
- SG senators share their input on funding and future initiatives
- College Democrats and Republicans at UCF face off in a debate
- Local officials discuss the need for more affordable student housing
- CDC reports rise in STDs specific to young women
- UCF Valencia West holds first DirectConnect Open House
- UCF announces changes to 2019-2020 Golden Rule Student Handbook
- UCFPD aims to bring community together with new office
- CBS "60 Minutes" correspondent Scott Pelley speaks at UCF
- UCF community mourns the death of Thaddeus Seymour Sr.
- Pi Kappa Phi members threatened at gunpoint in front of fraternity house
- UCFPD presents the true cost of DUIs
- Volunteers sort and talk trash during UCF Waste Audit
- 2020 decennial census says Central Florida population is rising
- UCF professor’s database creates new ways of looking for evidence in sexual assault cases
- ASF and scholarship committees formed by SG Senate
- UCF Health loses $6.8M in revenue
- Orlando mayor declares UCF student government day
- UCF’s presidential search committee members announced
- UCF Black Student Union celebrates 50th anniversary
- Social media and disaster communication: OSC hosts 'Knight at the Museum' speaker series
- UCF IGNITE Campaign exceeds $500 million goal, makes history
- Recreation and Wellness Center launches new "RWC to Go" app
- Jerrell Shofner Florida History Lecture emphasizes protecting the Florida environment
- UCF Downtown library opens doors for the first time
- UCF Restores Clinic receives second million dollar grant
- Interim President Seymour announces new UCForward initiative
- Comedy Knight continues despite last minute cancellation
- Florida's new Andrew's Law makes acts of hazing a third degree felony
- UCF hosts its first Cybersecurity Expo
- Medical amnesty for students who call in drug, alcohol overdoses
- SG election results show more than 2,000 less students voted this year compared to 2018
- UCF creates new Center for Ethics
- Rosen College dean highlights new plans in first State of the College Address
- UCF wins second in flu shot competition, breaks previous record
- UCF Greek life panics after rumors of Lake Claire closing tailgates, Student body president says
- SG announces 2019 senate election results
- Rep. Eskamani met with UCF students to discuss LGBTQ+ issues facing Florida
- UCFPD makes continuous strides in transparency
- Hispanic businesswomen panel discusses trials and triumphs with UCF students and faculty
- Knights for Israel educate students on medical marijuana
- Voting begins for Student Government Senate elections
- Issues found with the emergency notification system being resolved after system test
- UFF, UCF Board of Trustees ratify new faculty contract for 2018-2021
- Former ambassador discusses US-Mexico relations with students
- Student Government Supervisor of Elections resigns
- UCF Climate Conference focuses on sustainable solutions for the future
- UCF reacts to President Trump's impeachment inquiry
- UCF students find their voice at Transportation Town Hall
- UCF Board of Trustees invites UCF community to recommend presidential search committee members