Many Puerto Rican citizens who relocated to the U.S. following Hurricane Maria will be eligible to vote for the first time in the upcoming presidential election.
As wildfires spread across the West Coast, UCF students from California, Oregon and Washington, both remote and in-person, determine how the fires will affect their lives personally and academically.
For UCF Foundation CEO Michael J. Morsberger, the word “homecoming” evokes a visceral image: hundreds of people filling out a pregame tent, shaking hands and handing out UCF pins and a warm playback loop of “how are you doing?”
UCF Student Government got a clearer picture yesterday on the chain of events of conservative internet personality Kaitlin Bennett's visit to campus on Sept. 10.
College Democrats at UCF, March for Our Lives and other student and local organizations led a protest on Wednesday afternoon outside of Sen. Marco Rubio's office to demand the Senate postpone the Supreme Court nomination to fill Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's seat until after inauguration.
UCF Libraries has made its public PC desktop computers virtually available to students to make up for the loss in physical computer access.
Over the summer, the death of George Floyd resulted in waves of protest against police brutality across the nation.
For Dernica Amboise's first day as the chair of Black Caucus, she said she already received dozens of messages on what the Black Caucus' thoughts were on Internet personality Kaitlin Bennett's arrival to campus on Thursday afternoon.
Orlando hospitality and employment are taking hard hits and heavily impacting student employment, said sophomore entertainment management major Ashley Kramer.
Student Government Senator Aliyah Gonzalez said she is sponsoring an initiative that will help UCF students affected by COVID-19 find research opportunities.
After an altercation between students and internet gun-rights personality Kaitlin Bennett, a group of student activists released a statement demanding UCF take action in ways that will protect its students.
- UCF's hurricane preparedness will not be impacted by COVID-19 regulations
- Beyond the surface: UCF’s in-depth cleaning measures to combat COVID-19 across campus
- UCF cuts funding for BRIDG in NeoCity
- President Cartwright addresses student concerns in press conference
- Survey shows 44% of students feel they belong at UCF, university hosts virtual inclusivity forum
- UCF's Student Union welcomes a new Starbucks
- UCF breaks research funding record
- UCF biology department agrees with #GRExit movement
- UCF charges students distance learning fee during COVID-19
- UCF changes transportation options during COVID-19
- UCF SG welcomes back students despite pandemic
- UCF alumnus calls for Longwood to establish citizen review board for allegations against police
- UCF announces BlendFlex model for upcoming fall semester
- UCF announces virtual commencement for summer graduates
- Gov. Ron DeSantis signs bill allowing college athletes to be paid for name, image, likeness
- UCF SG denounces psychology professor's tweets, calls on university officials to fire him
- Suspect apprehended for car crash that killed two UCF students
- UCF discusses plan for reopening in virtual community forum
- Knights Circle alerts residents of first COVID-19 case
- UCF awards $16.7 million in CARES Act funds, announces second round
- Florida enters phase two to reopen the state amid COVID-19 pandemic
- UCFPD pulls officers from covering protests in downtown Orlando
- UCF investigates psychology professor's controversial tweets, students petition for him to be fired
- UCF students petition for removal of extra tuition fees
- UCF Faculty Senate discusses possible teaching approaches for upcoming fall semester
- Alpha Epsilon Pi chapter ends affiliation with UCF, fraternity says
- UCF to introduce phased approach to reopen campus for faculty, staff as early as June
- Downtown restaurants near UCF campus temporarily close due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Students should boost immune system to help prevent COVID-19, study shows
- Passing the gavel: Kyler and Madeline reflect on challenges, success of SG presidency
- UCF student assistance programs break records during COVID-19 pandemic
- UCF President Cartwright to use COVID-19 pandemic to transform higher education, become leading institution in Florida
- If UCF just sent you $1200, it’s not pandemic-related
- UCF announces virtual commencement schedule for May 2; Seahawks’ Shaquem, Shaquill Griffin selected as speakers
- Burnett Honors College students speak up about adjusting to remote classes
- 'A cry for help': UCF's black community responds to research indicating blacks are disproportionately affected by COVID-19
- UCF music professor arrested for attempting to meet an underage male for sex
- Former Interim President Thad Seymour Jr. reflects on past year at UCF
- Student Union construction continues amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Florida settles lawsuit for early voting on college campuses
- UCF extends remote learning through Summer B term
- Delta, United Airlines extend window to use flight tickets amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Exchange students feel the impact of COVID-19 pandemic
- New project launched at UCF addresses global crises
- UCF graduate to study impact of COVID-19, remote learning on students with disabilities
- Knight-Thon hosts virtual dance marathon amid COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 stimulus bill excludes college-aged dependents, UCF students say 'it's a shame'
- UCF 2020 orientation moved online due to COVID-19, incoming freshman 'disappointed' by the news
- Disney announces plans to furlough non-essential employees
- UCF professors adjust to virtual learning