Students engage in Lianne Kowiak's personal presentation for National Anti-Hazing Prevention Week to UCF's Greek life on Sunday.
Kayleigh McEnany's upcoming UCF visit is already exposing rifts within the political spectrum of the student body.
A recently filed Florida House bill that could ban Critical Race Theory has found support in the Florida Senate.
A new bill aimed at banning Critical Race Theory from Florida public institutions like UCF was announced on Wednesday — a UCF faculty member said it’ll likely be ruled “unconstitutional.”
Members of the Seminole Tribe of Florida canvassed at UCF last week to garner support for their casinos’ expansion to sports gambling.
The Indie Galactic Space Jam invaded Orlando Science Center this past weekend, with UCF alumni of varying gaming expertise attending a competition of rapid video game-making.
Maggy Tomova was announced as the new dean of the UCF College of Sciences on Wednesday.
Among school supplies and merchandise, rows of chips and candy were all that used to line the UCF Rosen College Bookstore as the students' only option to curb their hunger.
“It’s about time for it,” doctoral candidate Lakelyn Taylor said, referring to UCF’s long-awaited announcement of the first Graduate Student Advisory Council launching this fall semester.
Two days after UCF applied for a spot in the Big 12 Conference, the UCF Board of Trustees has officially scheduled an emergency meeting for this afternoon.
March for Our Lives, College Democrats and other student organizations held a protest on Saturday afternoon outside Republican Sen. Marco Rubio’s office to speak out against his involvement with the National Rifle Association.
Two major events are happening in the world of Orlando theme parks, and UCF students can get in on the fun.
With the UCF Knights taking the field tonight against the Boise State Broncos for their first game of the season, one thing will be missing.
UCF students voiced their opinions last week at a Student Government Senate meeting on hosting Kayleigh McEnany, press secretary for the Trump Administration, at UCF on Oct. 20.
- All Elite Wrestling makes its Orlando debut at the UCF Arena
- UCF club provides relief for Haiti
- UCF students return to a ‘new normal’ on campus
- UCF first-generation program welcomes students online
- 21st Century Library officially opens on UCF campus
- UCF to use “Dr. Hologram” to train future healthcare professionals
- UCF police caution students of burglary attempt near UCF
- UCF receives $40M donation, largest in school history
- Professor becomes College of Optics Dean
- UCF remembers Pulse victims five years after tragedy
- UCF well-represented in fifth annual CommUNITY Rainbow Run
- Orlando organizations rally in support of Palestine
- U.S. House passes bill designating Pulse nightclub as a national memorial site
- New vegan restaurant waving into Student Union
- UCF student’s leadership shaped by military relocation
- CDC announces new guidelines for fully vaccinated people
- UCF cyber defense team secures 1st place in national competition for the fourth time
- Denim Day and sexual assault awareness on campus
- Pandemic impacts substitute teaching
- CCIE fall enrollment numbers increase
- Board of Trustees approves $22 million for library renovation
- Vehicle break-ins on campus, UCFPD asks community to "remain vigilant"
- Derek Chauvin found guilty of all charges, "step in the right direction" students say
- Passing the gavel: Sabrina and Stephanie reflect on presidency during a pandemic
- Gov. Ron DeSantis signs "anti-riot" bill into law
- Knights Read Community Bus bring books to students
- SG struggles with in-person turnout at Senate Meet and Greet
- Florida House and Senate budget proposals rips higher education
- Former employee Briant Coleman files lawsuit against UCF.
- New computer vision degree offered at the master's level
- San Antonio Spurs general manager discusses life in the NBA bubble
- Faculty Union President leads faculty union through pandemic
- UCF band embraces diversity in season ending performance
- The Marquee construction extended; residents concerned
- UCF Arboretum brings art communities together in a Makers Market
- UCF SoAl Chorus sings 19th Amendment’s praises
- SG election voter turnout marred by pandemic, lowest in years
- UCF downtown volunteers at Coalition for the Homeless
- UCF SG provides free graduation photos for students
- Dancing around the world for SG heritage week
- LEAD Scholars Academy come together for their first Blankets Brigade
- Emergency and crisis management program ranks second nationally
- Gopher tortoises play hide and seek at BioBlitz event
- Florida will not require vaccine passports--DeSantis signs executive order
- In-person meet and greet event reconnects international students
- PERIOD at UCF discusses gender differences in pain perception
- COVID-19 may have helped UCF reach its Climate Action Plan goal
- DeSantis pushes for cruises to set sail this summer
- UCF music ensembles perform at "Live & Local Lunches"
- Over 80 UCF students win scholarships during Student Research Week