In yet another game that ended in dramatic fashion, the UCF Knights took home a last-second victory of 20-16 over the East Carolina University Pirates Saturday. After a slow start and a tied game at halftime, the Knights regrouped and came back out onto the field, where they would go on to score two touchdowns and a 40-yard field goal to secure their win. NSM Today reporter Tomás Diniz Santos covered the game as a photographer to capture the highlights from the game.
UCF Knightly News reporter Clara Melo de Paula tells us how a student organization informed students about breast cancer awareness in an informative and fun way. In addition to that, learn why Gus Malzahn, UCF's football team head coach, is out-of-town.
- UCF students hike to commemorate Indigenous Peoples Day
- All Elite Wrestling's Bear Boulder talks life as a wrestler, Addition Financial Arena debut
- Man arrested for the death of UCF alumna Lt. Debra Clayton gets trial after four years
- Day of the Girl Celebration recognizes women in technology
- ‘Cincinnati is as good as advertised’: Knights lose to Bearcats
- Marcano family files wrongful death lawsuit, asks deputy to resign
- UCF Afghan students lift their voices for Afghanistan
- #MakeArdenAnswer: Arden Villas' residents and community protest for change at home
- Budget constraints have led to strained Wi-Fi on main campus
- UCF Pediatric association volunteers with teddy bear charity