Thousands of UCF students surround the reflecting pond on campus, a landmark that is typically off limits except for once a year for Spirit Splash. This homecoming tradition allows students to charge into the pond, and gives them a chance to catch homecoming rubber ducks.
- Negy responds to allegations; promises legal action if fired
- UCF to terminate Charles Negy for misconduct and discriminatory harassment
- UCF to consider automatically charging students for textbooks
- UCF students voice their concerns about Inauguration Day
- UCF nursing community split over COVID-19 vaccinations
- UCF alumna and student create Madjoy during pandemic
- UCF termination of Negy is an "abuse of power" attorney says
- Volunteers commemorate Martin Luther King Jr. on Day of Service, UCF students 'grateful' for program
- UCF welcomes students back despite rising COVID-19 cases in state
- Student volunteers come together to reflect on Martin Luther King Jr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.