Photos: UCF Late Knights hosts "Sexual Wellness Bingo"
- Desrae Grant
UCF Late Knight's held a "Sexual Wellness Bingo" on Monday night from 7 to 10 p.m. in the Pegasus Ballroom. The goal of the event was to teach attendees about the importance of sexual health and wellness.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
In memory of Dylan Lyons, 1998-2023
Dylan's work for NSM Today
NEWSCAST: New Fla. bill passed that will no longer require gun owners to have a concealed weapons permit- 03/31/23
- Ashley Marshall
In this week's newscast, Knightly News brings you information about, new open carry law, UCF researchers test a new therapy for patients with Post Intensive Care Syndrome, former President Donald Trump makes history, Narcan availability increases, the misuse of diabetic medicine has caused a…
- Man convicted of 2001 murder of UCF student sentenced to life in prison
- UCF alumna Andrea Concepcion's journey to becoming a writer for WWE's NXT
- "It’s really not about where you start, it’s about where you finish": Former UCF football walk-on prepares for Pro Day
- Ten years since a UCF student attempted a mass shooting on campus
- Match Day couples successfully combat the struggles of medical school as parents
- UCF Muslim students prepare to observe Ramadan on campus
- Students find community and create impact through beach cleanup
- "We need to quantify a very serious problem:" Faculty Senate addresses student success
- Former UCF student shares how eating disorders go unnoticed
- UCF Athletics shares update on football campus
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.