The College of Engineering and Computer Science at UCF celebrate how engineers make a difference in the world at the Engineers Fair during National Engineers Week on Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018. The Engineers Fair spanned from the atrium in the Engineering II building to the atrium of the Harris Corp. Engineering building. The fair provided Orlando Science elementary students with hands-on activities and demonstrations organized by CECS students to expose them to STEM and bring engineering to life.
As featured on
- UCF alumna publishes poetry book, donates proceeds to charity
- Former UCF football star Brandon Marshall gives back to healthcare workers during pandemic
- UCF students petition for removal of extra tuition fees
- UCF Faculty Senate discusses possible teaching approaches for upcoming fall semester
- Alpha Epsilon Pi chapter ends affiliation with UCF, fraternity says
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.