The UCF Knights (7-1) edged out a 5-3 victory over Stetson (4-4) at John Euliano Park on Tuesday. The Knights led the whole way through after going up 2-1 in the second inning. The game featured a solo home run by Knights' sophomore shortstop Alex Freeland in the fourth inning. NSM Today photographer Tomás Diniz Santos was there to capture highlights from the game.
- Ashley Marshall
In this week's newscast, Knightly News brings you information about the FDA making donating blood easier for bisexual and gay men, the College of Nursing plans for a new building, new UCF rankings, ESOL classes for hospitality workers, a scholarship presented to UCF's football kicker and more.
- UCF Pegasus Winterguard takes FFCC National Color Guard Premiere by storm
- New Arab American Student Association holds its kick-off meeting
- UCF Jewish community offers remembrance for the Holocaust amid rising antisemitism
- UCF football player Justin Hodges arrested on Thursday, police records show
- Muslim Student Association starts spring semester with prayer on the beach
- UCF's Puerto Rico Research Hub receives $500,000
- Knights Under the Stars offers a once-in-a-lifetime celestial experience
- UCF library set to reopen third floor in late February
- New UCF club creates safe space for LGBTQ minority students
- Natural hair care products introduced at Knightstop