To start Safe Knight Week, UCF Wellness and Health Promotion Services hosted a carnival for the community to raise awareness about safety and well-being at Memory Mall on Monday.
The UCF community held an event with fun games, food, inflatables and free UCF promotional items to help advocate and highlight safety services and wellness on campus. First responders and the community were present to bring light to topics including health, wellness, mental health, alcohol, drugs and sexual wellness.
Students participated in a fun-filled way with the interactive events, which also were a way to spread awareness for something that is valuable.
- Nelly Cervantes
UCF Knightly News is a product of the Nicholson School of Communication’s Film and Mass Media Department’s Journalism Program. The show is a student produced, faculty advised, venture.
- Hurricane Ian floods homes of UCF students
- UCF announces relief form for students impacted by Hurricane Ian
- UCF students, community come together to reopen Metro Diner after Hurricane Ian
- 'Halfway-Filled is Halfway-There': Florida's new campaign to keep gas from running out
- UCF to resume classes on Tuesday amid Hurricane Ian's devastation
- UCF Athletics announces schedule changes amid Hurricane Ian
- From 'ruff' to fluff: Chi Omega hosts therapy dog fundraiser
- Hurricane Ian downgrades to Tropical Storm, Central Florida battered with flooding rains
- 'I have the ability to provide more for my child': Parents reflect on UCF reading program
- Run for a cause: UCF students make a difference at Sparkle and Shine 5k