In addition to Valentine's Day, February also celebrates American Heart Month. The Latino Medical Student Association held an event to sell chocolate and host a fundraiser for the American Heart Association on Feb. 11. The group spent the afternoon playing different games at Memory Mall, where it raised awareness for a good cause.
- Nelly Cervantes
UCF Knightly News is a product of the Nicholson School of Communication’s Film and Mass Media Department’s Journalism Program. The show is a student produced, faculty advised, venture.
- Hurricane Ian floods homes of UCF students
- UCF announces relief form for students impacted by Hurricane Ian
- UCF students, community come together to reopen Metro Diner after Hurricane Ian
- 'Halfway-Filled is Halfway-There': Florida's new campaign to keep gas from running out
- UCF to resume classes on Tuesday amid Hurricane Ian's devastation
- UCF Athletics announces schedule changes amid Hurricane Ian
- From 'ruff' to fluff: Chi Omega hosts therapy dog fundraiser
- Hurricane Ian downgrades to Tropical Storm, Central Florida battered with flooding rains
- Run for a cause: UCF students make a difference at Sparkle and Shine 5k
- 'I have the ability to provide more for my child': Parents reflect on UCF reading program