Theatre UCF’s performance of Yetson and Stone’s Tony Award-winning musical, “Titanic,” will be opening on April 5 with a run through on April 6 at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts' Walt Disney Theatre.
Passionate. Committed. Curious. Reliable.
UCF student Jeffrey Allen Sneed said he could have been anything but decided to be an actor.
Theatre UCF’s production of “Hot Mikado” has sparked controversy after being called “racist” by some members of the UCF theater community.
Theatre UCF has began its production of "Of Thee I Sing," a political satire musical originally written in 1931.
In the time of mourning last week's mass shooting in Las Vegas, the play "26 Pebbles" touches upon a similar situation. Playwright and UCF alumnus Eric Ulloa believed it was time for him to get off his couch and tell the story that needs to be told -- how Americans came together after the Sa…
Student-run theater organization Project Spotlight put on a thrilling Halloween-themed competition, "All Hallows Eve," filled with laughter, fright and tears as student actors compelled the audience into believing that this month’s holiday is for celebrating the arts.
- UCF theater debuts 'The Lion in Winter'
- Drag Divas: United
- Romeo and Juliet receives positive reaction from audience
- Theatre UCF works to prepare students for life after college
- UCF theatre's "A Raisin in the Sun" shines light on race, poverty
- A classic fairytale reimagined
- "Almost, Maine" makes it to the main stage
- Photos: Theatre UCF's Almost, Maine
- Photos from UCF Theatre performance of "She Loves Me"
- UCF play ‘Reeling’ guests in without using a single word