Events like Family Field Day provide Burnett Honors College students, faculty and alumni with a way to connect not only with their own families but with those they have created at UCF as well.
Joey Asti, Family Field Day's coordinator, said he was proud to know that his hard work was going toward something that would help create such special memories for families. Other students and faculty members weighed in on how their experiences within the BHC have helped shape them and benefitted their time as a whole at UCF. BHC's Family Field Day was on Feb. 5.
- Ashley Marshall
In this week's newscast, Knightly News brings you information about the FDA making donating blood easier for bisexual and gay men, the College of Nursing plans for a new building, new UCF rankings, ESOL classes for hospitality workers, a scholarship presented to UCF's football kicker and more.
- UCF Pegasus Winterguard takes FFCC National Color Guard Premiere by storm
- New Arab American Student Association holds its kick-off meeting
- UCF Jewish community offers remembrance for the Holocaust amid rising antisemitism
- UCF football player Justin Hodges arrested on Thursday, police records show
- Muslim Student Association starts spring semester with prayer on the beach
- UCF's Puerto Rico Research Hub receives $500,000
- Knights Under the Stars offers a once-in-a-lifetime celestial experience
- UCF library set to reopen third floor in late February
- New UCF club creates safe space for LGBTQ minority students
- Natural hair care products introduced at Knightstop