WFTV's Vanessa Echols shares her story of overcoming breast cancer and how she works to help make the fight a bit easier for other Central Florida residents. Robert Hines, associate professor of medicine at UCF, touches on the importance of screening mammographs in detecting breast cancer.
As featured on
UCF Knightly News reporter Kelly Gilmore tells us how a new construction near campus is expected to house almost 600 students. In addition to that, learn how the football team earned their seventh win of the season.
- Orlando deputies continue search for man missing for over 80 days, last seen near UCF
- UCF psychology professor dies over winter break
- Controversial or not, UCF students still eligible to receive HEERF money this spring
- From healing to helping: UCF alumnus’ story of recovery and triumph
- Former Knight McKenzie Milton says goodbye to his UCF kingdom... for now
- UCF men's basketball drowns Tulane, completes second straight comeback
- UCF planetary scientist looks to find answers for our solar system with research project
- UCF women's basketball given first conference defeat in tight loss at Cincinnati
- American Red Cross declares national blood crisis, how UCF community can help
- New RSO creates inclusive workout environment for LGBTQ+ students
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.