The Reflecting Pond has never looked cozier as UCF students sat and decorated mason jars for their rooms on Wednesday.
The UCF Art Gallery opened its doors Thursday to reveal the Flying Horse Editions exhibition for three weeks.
Mariana Restrepo and Isis Bermudez struggled with mental health issues during the past year due to remote learning. However, they both found solace through the use of the arts.
Parkhaus15 is a nonprofit space in Orlando for local and international experimental artists to showcase their work. UCF alumna and founder Sandra Zanetti came up with the idea when she noticed how difficult it was to find experimental work hosted by local spaces.
UCF senior mechanical engineering student Sharan Sathya was careful to avoid capturing the heavily decorated deity statues adorning the walls of the Hindu Society of Central Florida on his camera, despite their eye-catching nature.
Among the distinct sound of brass and wood instruments, a subtle dripping adds to the dynamic, followed by a shrill scratch of a violin bow on metal.
For UCF student Cheyenne Otocki, art is more than just an image — it’s a feeling.
A one-room art gallery remained almost silent — only the sound of visitors mulling over the topic of migration was heard.
UCF community artists showcased how they thrive through struggles with trauma and mental illness during the Healing Arts Exhibit in the Counseling and Psychological Services at UCF on Feb. 13.
A wall just past the cafe in the John C. Hitt Library is dotted with oversized posters and old photographs of African-American faces. Students buzz past, some stopping to take a look at the history hanging in their midst.
"Super Mario Bros," "Mario Kart," and "Guitar Hero" theme songs played out into the Key West Ballroom of the Student Union as students poured in. Some brought their own games or consoles, knowing exactly what they wanted to do, while others wandered in curiously and scoped out which games we…
Farmers Market Day will come to UCF's main campus this fall, fulfilling a promise made on the UCF Student Government Association presidential campaign trail.
Vividly painted, handmade metal spirals sit upon broad, temperature-controlled shelves.
- Diana Juliao: The art of healing
- Students open their heart at open mic
- Eclipse(d) BFA showcase puts student artists in the spotlight
- Ritmos Culturales: A melting pot of cultural rhythms
- New UCF art gallery director settles into knight lifestyle
- Multicultural Student Center hosts amateur drag show
- Friday the 13th scares up hundreds for killer tattoo deals
- Event posters at UCF designed by small team of students
- UCF student finds way to donate to hurricane relief through design
- Hidden Artists display artwork for everyone at UCF
- UCF theater debuts 'The Lion in Winter'
- Resilience: Remembering Pulse
- Drag Divas: United
- Unseen Cuba sparks new perspective on the country
- Orlando celebrates different artistry at ARTlando
- Dr. Phillips Center combines the arts for "Beautiful Together"
- "A Cold and Overcast Day" in June
- UCF student's art decorates walls of local café