UCF has created isolation dorms on campus in an effort to stop the spread of the virus. However, for many students the safety of these dorms are put into question.
A team of UCF researchers is seeking methods to improve and implement immersive learning technologies for the future of education everywhere.
Pictured are the differences between isolation and quarantine, and what students are able to do under each category. This information can be found on UCF Housing's Twitter. Mark Schlueb, director of strategic communications for UCF, said that students are responsible for making sure that the…
Natali Barakat’s proposal to make face masks at her family’s textile factory in Jordan to help fundraise for UCF's Hearts for the Homeless Chapter has had many effects on the chapter and the community they serve.
The sounds of a bubbling fountain, instrumental music, and deep breathing fill the Endeavor Event Lawn as students follow the movements of yoga instructor Ryan Lewert.
Gabie Owens knew she wanted to be a physical therapist as early as her sophomore year in high school, when tragedy struck her family.
UCF Knighthawks helped celebrate Arbor Day at the arboretum on Wednesday by planting trees and flowers to diversify the bird population.
UCF associate professor Kenneth Hanson screened his film The Druze: An Ethnic Minority in the Holy Land and answered audience questions in a discussion and Q&A session as part of UCF Celebrates the Arts 2021 on Thursday.
A group of UCF students are creating a docuseries titled "Tales of Sunshine" that highlights various conservationists across Florida.
Yiitsodirah Final was twelve-years-old when the shooting of Trayvon Martin left her with a desire for change.
UCF student and Enemy Four (E4) Knights member, Luis Guzman has recently been accused of hacking by members of the amateur "Call of Duty" (CoD) community.
UCF students came together on Wednesday, March 31 to help a 27-year-old Orlando resident with muscular dystrophy raise money for a new car.
- Students take the opportunity to volunteer with the SEE
- UCF Cosplay Knights suit up for "High Noon" photoshoot
- Spring pottery sale brings student artists together after a year of COVID-19
- Rosen College: The challenges behind the new SGA administration's proposals
- Central Florida Hillel plans kosher catering operation
- UCF Student Government hosts sustainability panel
- UCF’s College of Medicine collaborates with the Girlology Foundation
- Indigo Children: A UCF Rock Band From The Past
- Chēba Hut Toasted Subs: A new joint near UCF
- LMSA hosts mask making volunteer drive
- Environmental justice workshop discusses food scarcity in Orlando
- UFC Performance Institute VP speaks at first ever exercise physiology conference
- Sensory issues impact individuals with autism during pandemic
- Young Democratic Socialist of America at UCF for a clothing drive for trans and non-binary students
- UCF student to compete in national singing competition
- UCF's Asian community expresses concern over lack of resources
- Squishmallows help students relieve stress
- The sweet life of being parents and business owners
- Presentation shows changes in activism inside and outside women and gender studies classroom
- Society of Environmental Engineers sees decrease in campus trash
- UCF Victim Services celebrates womanhood with "Raise the Vibration"
- A look at how LGBTQ+ groups’ new president got to where he is now
- CAB brings back UCFest with more events
- EA Sports college football game leads to more opportunities for UCF students
- SHPEtinas offers guidance to Latina STEM majors at UCF
- Three UCF students win first place in singing competition
- UCF students find financial stability on YouTube
- UCF faculty instructor’s medical journey marked by resilience
- New program at Rosen College brings opportunities and challenges for students
- Greek, student organizations face decrease in interest due to pandemic
- Need for video captioning increases due to pandemic
- UCF student creates plant-based food delivery service for minority communities
- Three UCF alumni to open "Pour Choice" self-serve beer bar
- Central Florida Hillel hosts Destress Fest
- Florida senator proposes bill limiting financial aid
- UCF KNIGHTS Clinic reincorporates in-person visits with Hybrid Telemedicine Model
- LEAD Scholars to host first annual pageant
- Executive order allows COVID-19 vaccinations for Floridians under 65
- UCF engineers offer sustainable solution to fighting COVID-19
- Student organizations celebrate the Lunar New Year amidst rising anti-Asian sentiment
- UCF Greek life: Fellowship lasting over thirty years
- UCF’s new Lake Nona Medical Center committed to providing expert care
- UCF students are taking part in a new hobby, Robinhood.
- CAB resumes hosting in-person events
- A look at life after COVID-19
- UCF program "Boots on the ground" helps students get real world experience in the classroom
- STEP at UCF faces COVID challenges in puppy socialization
- New Graduate Degree in Themed Experience at UCF is the first of its kind
- Female tech panel discusses STEM and creating content for social media
- UCF student obtains highly coveted NASA internship