The transition to remote learning due to COVID-19 may not have been the easiest for some, but UCF senior Jasmine Felder said she provided simple and accessible online resources.
A virtual forum on race and unity was hosted by UCF on Friday afternoon as part of the university’s response to racial injustice and George Floyd’s death on May 25.
Senior hospitality management major Kristen Broskey is encouraging students to enhance their creativity and come out of their shells by forming an Odyssey of the Mind division at UCF.
When UCF alumna Kristen Pizzo found herself quarantined in San Jose, California, she said she saw the opportunity to give back to the community through her writing.
Spring break is usually a week of partying and relaxing. But for UCF’s foreign exchange students this year, it was a week of goodbyes.
Without qualifying for scholarships or grants, freshman public relations major Marisa Devino said she worked 30 hours a week and took out loans to pay for school.
Little Greek Fresh Grill owner Jeff Rosenburg said his restaurant was one of the first to adapt to the roadblocks brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak.
Junior psychology major Samantha Mason Ou’s South Korean friend said that he was verbally harassed for being Asian, which led to a physical attack.
Deciding which college to attend is one of the most important choices that some young people make as they take their first steps toward pursuing their career goal.
Local Hispanic organizations are providing bilingual resources to help local communities overcome challenges associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Feeling restless, Sharda Rambarran said she decided to order a basmati roll to-go at a local Indian street-food restaurant.
Uknighted for a Cure took to Facebook live to host its first Relay for Life of UCF virtual relay on Saturday.
Before the COVID-19 pandemic changed the lives of most college students, Brooke Barber said she was building a community for healing.
Crystals, pendulums and herbs are just some of the topics that UCF Mystical Knights club has covered since its first meeting in October 2019.
Houses of worship can be sanctuaries for many people, but many have had to close their doors because of restrictions brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- UCF professors struggle to balance remote work and full-time child care
- Spring graduates find alternatives to graduation photos, celebrations amid UCF campus closures
- Virtual commencement? No problem. Congratulate the class of 2020 in a video.
- UCF student donates $500 to help Central Florida families afford essentials
- UCF, local healthcare providers switch to 'telehealth' appointments amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Knights Pantry, local food banks help Central Florida community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Students 'struggling' with more than just remote instruction due to COVID-19
- UCF alumna teaches senior citizens how to use grocery, food delivery apps
- From family supermarket to SGA, UCF grad determined to make a difference
- Theatre students feel the impact of canceled shows due to COVID-19
- UCF students turn to online dating, socializing amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Not all superheroes wear capes: healthcare workers in the UCF, Orlando area help fight COVID-19
- Central Florida teachers, UCF alumni voice concerns about distance learning
- UCF sorority members seek refunds for spring dues impacted by COVID-19
- UCF to continue Women's History Month celebration long after March ends
- Campus Movie Fest Terminus canceled due to COVID-19, student filmmakers 'heartbroken'
- Slovakian exchange student endures long, difficult journey back home amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Latin Rhythm at UCF keeps dancers moving, active from home
- UCF professors support students with donations, engaging coursework
- Public relations club hosts job-hunting webinar for students entering workforce during COVID-19
- UCF Student Veterans Association offers veterans a special camaraderie
- UCF students among 'essential' workers during COVID-19 pandemic
- UCF BENTO location thrives despite COVID-19 directly affecting UCF student employees, Asian food market
- College internships affected by COVID-19 outbreak
- 'An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure': UCF medical workers face the front lines of a pandemic
- Campus Activities Board hosts virtual Quarantine Hangout
- UCF students lose jobs, businesses continue to shutdown because of COVID-19 outbreak
- Stepping out of the binary: UCF makes efforts to be inclusive of gender identities, students say more work needs to be done
- UCF students living off campus struggle to pay rent amid COVID-19 pandemic
- UCF student's photography business takes financial hit due to COVID-19
- BSU vice-presidential candidate shares vision for UCF's black student population
- 'Periods don't stop for a pandemic': UCF organization donates period products nationwide during COVID-19 pandemic
- From tourism hub to ghost town: International Drive suffers from COVID-19 outbreak
- Students find alternatives to stay active despite gym closures
- Local organizations aim to reduce food waste in UCF, Central Florida communities
- Fashion Society among many student organizations affected by COVID-19
- Social distancing leads to spike in social media amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Houses of worship offer online services for students, greater Orlando community practicing social distancing
- Muslim students navigate through life at UCF
- Daughter concerned that her UCF-employed mother could have been exposed to COVID-19
- UCF student may have contracted COVID-19, struggles with self-quarantine
- Order of Pegasus recipient takes an alternate path to success
- Residential Hall Association hosts virtual hangouts while social distancing
- UCF biology student leaves research project unfinished due to COVID-19 outbreak
- UCF counseling services moves to 'telehealth' to help students in need during school closures
- UCF's Brazilian student population is on the rise, statistics show
- UCF seniors upset, disappointed by announcement of virtual commencement ceremonies
- Immunosuppressed freelance musician details struggles of quarantine
- Study abroad or bust: COVID-19 ends UCF student's chance of studying in Croatia
- UCF's Vice President of Medical Affairs: a distinguished woman and lawyer