First generation students were celebrated from Nov. 4 to Nov. 8 through a series of events as UCF Multicultural Academic and Support Services kicked off UCF’s inaugural First Generation Awareness Week.
With hands full of powdered chalk, UCF students gripped, reached and pulled up on a race to the top against other Florida universities at the DeLand Before Time Bouldering Competition.
The murmur of chatting students buzzed throughout Howard Phillips Hall while Lindsey Lefebvre shared her college experience as an older adult student.
Students studying at the UCF College of Medicine’s Lake Nona facility will have a new place to do research next year.
When it came to making the decision of going to college, Christopher Campos always knew he wanted to go. There was never a thought that he wouldn’t go.
Friends, family and former colleagues of retired UCF professor Sandra Naipaul came to support her charity for abused girls at the Rosen College of Hospitality Management Saturday night.
Yaupon Brothers American Tea Co., visited the Arboretum's nature pavilion Wednesday afternoon to inform attendees about the benefits and history of Yaupon Holly, a Florida native plant that has been popularized in tea blends.
It’s been 70 days since Category 5 Hurricane Dorian hit the islands of the Bahamas.
Three weeks ago, Emma Dellecker was riding her bike home from UCF to her apartment on Science Drive when she was struck by a car on Libra Drive heading toward Research Park, leaving her with road rash, bruises all over her body and a concussion — all because the driver was texting.
Five competitors and one host paced around the dressing room, getting ready for their big performances. The room was hot and filled with fluorescent lighting. Makeup palettes, wigs and accessories filled the counters, while clothing was hung around the room.
The UCF Opera Program will be presenting scenes from famous operas at the UCF Visual Arts Building auditorium on Nov. 16 at 7:30 p.m. and Nov. 17 at 1:30 p.m., and is inviting the UCF community to the performance.
Chicago-born Ricardo Chavez, better known as Ricky by the UCF community, is the owner of the barbershop located in the John T. Washington Center on campus.
Afro Artistry, a new club at UCF, emerged with a mission to provide a space for African American students interested in the arts, from visual to performing arts.
- Puerto Rican student population grows as waiver program enters first full academic year
- Retrofit Thrift: "One man's trash is another man's treasure"
- UCF student starts organization to end the need to purchase textbooks
- UCF Students learn code together at new Python@UCF club
- Drag culture more than just glitz and glamour
- VUCF holds Lottery Knight to help places in need
- UCF students attend free language classes to learn, practice
- Greek Life speaks out about what they do for UCF and the benefits within membership
- UCF initiative gives incarcerated people access to higher education
- UCF Multicultural Student Center brings Día de los Muertos to life
- UCF Neuroscience Alliance helps mentor the future minds of STEM
- Local artist ties community together through macramé workshops
- ecoSPEARS develops sustainable method to extract toxins using NASA technology
- UCF students remember lights an ocean away
- "Project Xavier" aims to help those with limited mobility
- UCF student makes a difference in breast cancer survivors' lives
- UCF Gaming Knights wins collegiate showdown against Full Sail University
- Knights Give Back sees increase in volunteers, services
- UCF alumna emphasizes mental health through nature-centered yoga
- UCF Alumna Alice Bard juggles endangered plants and Florida parks
- UCF College of Business Professor Shares Music Passion in the Classroom
- UCF Drugs Take Back day to properly dispose medications
- Garage B becomes dance floor for UCF’s Fresh Off the Beat
- Behind the scenes at the Arboretum Spooktacular 2019
- Marching Knight makes a comeback after 6-month battle with cancer
- Club Kreyol balances American and Creole culture during Halloween season
- Holocaust survivor tells his story at UCF
- Filipino Basketball Association Kicks Off with their Combine
- UCF alumna shares a different perspective on wildlife conservation
- Honors Congress' 2019 Murder Mystery party raises money for Knight-Thon
- UCF students learn to recognize health benefits of psychedelic drugs
- Housing the largest financial stressor among UCF students
- UCF greek community jousts and races at Lake Claire for breast cancer
- UCF alumna rollerblades through Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Scientists at the Arecibo Observatory help track objects that could possibly impact Earth
- High tech mannequins help nursing students gain experience
- Female students seek to seize opportunities in STEM community
- The rise of film major who creates custom Star Wars costumes
- Students discuss Muhammad Ali, cults, religion
- UCF CHAARG dances the night away during Boss Chick event
- Half marathon training speeds up as race day approaches
- UCF club dances through end of Hispanic Heritage Month
- UCF alumna makes it to the big screen
- Knights showcase their artistic talents at IMMERSE 2019
- Knights Go Green promotes recycling at tailgates to create a zero-waste campus
- Language Game Day encourages UCF students to learn new languages
- UCF alumna transforms environmental love into career
- Union of Muslim Organizations holds unifying soccer tournament
- UCF students experience Spirit Splash for the first time
- UCF’s accessibility Spirit Splash hopes to aid in student inclusion