As Nabil Sekirime prepares to release Super Hamster Havoc, his studio's first incursion into the indie video game scene, he said it's taken his team years of work.
Nolan Vild said when he auditioned for a drumline to fulfill his dream of becoming a drummer, he was assigned a marimba instead, and it made him question if music was his passion after all.
The IMMERSE festival celebrated diversity and culture through a variety of forms of art over the past weekend.
In 2019, two UCF digital media graduates joined talents to co-found a games, apps and simulations prototyping and development studio; the company now gives back to their alma mater by offering student internships in the major.
The Student Union's Local Restaurant Row has brought students homemade soft pretzels made from an Amish family recipe.
UCF alumnus John M. Bros wanted to do a job that would take him beyond helping his students succeed in a public high school classroom.
Nearly a month after a group of UCF students took action to respond to the devastation left by Hurricane Ida, they reflected on what it meant for them to get hands-on with relief efforts in southwest Louisiana.
A UCF professor is part of a new $3.3 million co-led study that aims to create evidence-based assessments for evaluating individuals accused of domestic violence.
After over a year-and-a-half of working through COVID-19 precautions and guidelines, Theatre UCF students are finally able to bring musicals back to their main stage, starting with “First Date.”
The Puerto Rico Research Hub and UCF Global hosted a panel discussion Tuesday afternoon to celebrate the rich cultural history and diverse backgrounds of UCF students in honor of Hispanic Heritage Month.
Ten years ago, UCF English alumna Monica Monticello sat in a Burnett Honors College monthly meeting during her junior year, expecting to get free pizza and updates for the semester.
In the Split Oak Forest, about 23 miles away from UCF, the morning sunlight peeked through the trees, as birds and bugs chirped during a moment of silence held by UCF students Monday in honor of the indigenous people of Florida and their land.
London Singletary said the secret ingredient to learning Italian is having face-to-face conversations, something the COVID-19 pandemic had prevented.
- All Elite Wrestling's Bear Boulder talks life as a wrestler, Addition Financial Arena debut
- The language of friendship: pen pals project helps students connect
- UCF student expands jewelry business with pop star's help
- Rainbow of many shades: coming out workshop highlights diverse backgrounds
- Day of the Girl Celebration recognizes women in technology
- The heart in art: Mural contest seeks to promote diversity
- UCF Pediatric association volunteers with teddy bear charity
- (K)night of thrills: UCF screens 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show'
- Students express dissatisfaction with the College of Business, share experiences
- Healthy Knights Expo nourishes students' health knowledge amid COVID-19
- Together through whatever: Come Out With Pride offers solace, hope
- A night in Japan: Asian Student Association holds Autumn Ball
- Island Fever: CSA students break record at dating auction
- Students connect with businesses, explore job prospects at The Invitational
- A sign of change: Student association advocates deaf awareness
- Filipino Student Association spreads its wings through dance
- Forever Knights: UCF alumni helped approve move to Big 12
- Surf's up: UCF club attends 'surfing Woodstock' in North Carolina
- Cruising crooner: UCF alum skates his way into success
- Bound by tragedy: A neighborhood unites in Ida's aftermath
- 'Everyone is equal': Sorority student recognized for special needs outreach
- Heritage and harmony: CAB highlights Hispanic community on campus
- Theatre UCF debuts first indoor play since COVID-19
- Relectric Car Team charges up in first public appearance
- Student Health Services 'spills the tea' on recovery resources
- UCF Cares' outreach fair brings clarity to student resources
- Running out the clock: Flag football tournament overcomes delay
- Art therapy paints a road to healing for students
- UCF tutors give knowledge, friendship through Children Beyond Our Borders
- UCF breaks five-year absence, attends Puerto Rican Day Parade
- First Latin American/LatinX film festival comes to UCF during Hispanic Heritage Month
- Beyond native tongues: language groups offer students cultural immersion
- UCF health sciences professor shows passion for research, inspires his students
- IgKnighting the future: UCF alum teaches next generation of educators
- Student Nurses' Association adapts meetings and outreach for pandemic success
- UCF biology professor brings national attention to Florida's changing coastline
- Art Club encourages artists to learn from each other
- Guerrilla marketing campaign targets UCF students
- The Recreation and Wellness Center is ready to hire intramural officials
- UCF alumnus provides useful expertise for aspiring game developers
- When in doubt, tap it out: New tap dance club provides social outlet for students
- First-generation students with different stories search for same outcome
- Second annual Geek Knight provides community for all things nerdy
- Tayah Allen: UCF Volunteer Queen and Beauty Queen
- UCF Student Housing Increases for Fall Semester
- UCF Bookstore gears up for football season
- ReuKnighted at Tailgate: Partying in a pandemic
- Asian Pacific American Coalition celebrates Asian diversity with its annual assembly
- UCF students grapple with unaffordable housing
- Eclectic Knights art exhibit provides a healing outlet for artists