Students at UCF are utilizing their living spaces to design and organize them the way they like it, which in turn can have positive effects on their mental health and well-being.
Football season is full of school spirit, celebration and memorable tailgates. For some students, events like these can be triggering and cause stress.
A 45-minute nap turned Angelina Torres’ anxiousness into “sudden motivation.”
A storm brews waves over the Atlantic Ocean ruining a family’s perfect beach day, but for three UCF students that perfect beach day may require chasing storms.
Category 4 Hurricane Dorian has already made its way through Puerto Rico and has it's sights set on the east coast leaving Puerto Rican UCF students wary of the destruction it has - and will continue to - cause.
UCF student organization, Ideas for Us, held their first DIY composting workshop on Tuesday, as a tool to combat the amount of food waste in America.
As Jennifer Elliott sat in the UCF Arboretum office, a small trailer behind the Harris Corporation Engineering Center, an Arboretum staff member entered with bad news: the Cuban tree frogs were back.
Seated at a neatly organized desk in his parents’ house near Houston, Texas, on a Skype call, Dale Whittaker looked comfortable.
Going from guilty pleasures to ethical arguments, UCF student and animal rights activist Danny Ishay gave up eating his favorite meal — a chicken burrito with cheese and sour cream from Chipotle — in order to stand up against the treatment of mass-producing animals on factory farms.
Getting a job or volunteering for the first time can come with its challenges, such as learning to work within a new system or getting along with different kinds of people. For UCF student Shawn Batista, this is a familiar experience.
After being elected as the new Graduate Student Association president on April 5, Diane Lieu said she plans to help graduate students become more involved on campus.
A long time ago in a department not-so-far away, UCF faculty member Peter Telep came up with the idea to merge his love for writing and all-time favorite movie series.
- For Mexican American students at UCF, Cinco de Mayo is more than just a fiesta
- 'Discovering a part of myself': UCF student photographer creates gallery of Florida Indian community
- Female police officers, firefighters work to make UCF, Central Florida more inclusive
- UCF Arboretum hosts workshop for students to relax, observe nature
- UCF Housing says “master plan” is in works to add on-campus housing over next few years
- UCF Softball Club president fosters friendship on, off the field
- Leave no trace: UCF's Outdoor Adventure program offers alternative, environmentally friendly outdoor opportunities
- For student SGA senator, politics and faith are top priorities
- UCF gamers cultivate on-campus community through esports and clubs
- 'Save the world complex': bioarchaeologist UCF student, Order of Pegasus recipient promotes female involvement in STEM fields
- 'You're going to be okay': Former foster care youth transition into graduating seniors at UCF
- UCF Sustainability Initiatives Swap Shop takes stress off of students and environment
- Struggles for UCF students surface as move-out season rapidly approaches
- UCF student pursues career in animation despite vision loss
- 'Good without God': Secular Student Alliance president talks nonreligious identity
- Despite health concerns, UCF students don't see a problem with smoking vapes, JUULs
- UCF Arboretum Celebrates 8th Annual Arbor Day
- Cryos USA scopes out female UCF students to become egg donors
- UCF students talk about debt for National Financial Literacy Month
- UCF student sets up Crohn's and Colitis Support Group to help others
- Growing number of female architecture students at UCF tackle gender disparity
- UCF Plant Pressing Workshop at Arboretum teaches students how to preserve nature
- UCF students participate in medieval-themed activities at Knights Final Faire
- UCF students, faculty weigh in on gender disparity between university's black male, female population
- UCF Concert Band to debut new work dedicated to first responders
- IDEAS at UCF teaches students about upcycling
- Weekly 'Magic: The Gathering' meetups spark creativity, friendship for UCF students
- UCF Quidditch team heads to nationals
- UCF assistant professor works to provide education to Central Florida’s incarcerated population
- Co-captain of UCF Ice Hockey team continues his family's athletic legacy
- 'Polish off child abuse:' MANicure Movement makes its way to UCF
- UCF students create “Living Art” in honor of 5th annual UCF Celebrates the Arts
- 'Time's Up': new play highlights perspectives of #MeToo movement
- Playback UCF troupe honors the art of live storytelling
- Just Be Day brings more than just relaxation to students
- UCF and the Chamber of Queerness: Professors, student discuss Harry Potter series, relationship to LGBTQ community
- APAHM: UCF's Multicultural Student Center celebrates Asian culture in April
- UCF students showcase, sell original art through print collective
- UCF block party event helps collect donations for humanitarian aid
- 'Let’s Talk About Sex, Baby': PPGA at UCF promotes sex positivity, reproductive rights
- UCF senior holds biggest UCF 6K WASH Project walk at Arboretum
- Theatre UCF's opening of "Titanic: The Musical" to kick off 5th annual UCF Celebrates the Arts showcase
- UCF CARD, PALS holds safety event for students with autism spectrum disorder
- UCF emerging media major works to achieve career goals through 3D animation creations
- UCF's Project HEAL promotes empowerment with body positivity photo shoot
- UCF's Flickering Landscapes conference brings migration stories to life
- UCF's STEM Day draws more female K-12 students
- More than 200 people hop to Orlando bar for adoptable rabbits
- UCF students celebrate Transgender Day of Visibility
- First-generation student seeks successful future despite financial struggle to afford UCF