Healthcare leaders across the state of Florida came together to discuss integrating arts into medicine at the ninth annual Global Health Conference on Saturday.
UCF offers students a diverse list of language classes to enroll in. However, some professors and students advocate for the school to add the indigenous language of Quechua to the course catalog.
The Iranian Student Association at UCF hosted a vigil Thursday night for the 176 victims killed in the Ukrainian plane crash on Jan. 8 in Tehran, Iran.
Rodeo queens are more than just pageant girls who ride horses and wear bedazzled clothing — these ladies are advocates for agriculture, promoters of western heritage and representatives of their community, according to the mission statement of Miss Rodeo Florida.
The UCF Art Gallery honored professor Walter Gaudnek’s 50th and final year teaching with the opening of “Gaudnekolor Pop,” a solo exhibition of his work, on Friday.
Since Darwins Olcima was a child, his father instilled in him to be the best at everything he does.
Racks of clothing line the walls of UCF instructor Dr. Carole Ann Creque’s office in the College of Business Administration I building.
Dressed in coordination, a team of five business students named the “Women in Black” won the Great Capstone Case Competition on Friday.
Chef Jenn Ross, owner of the vegan restaurant DaJen Eats, came to veganism after deciding to live as a homesteader, someone who lives their life self-sufficiently.
UCF scientists test the effectiveness of a decontamination system at reducing nitrogen and phosphorus pollution from roadway runoff at an on-campus lab.
Karen Hofmann, Ph.D., surrounds herself with friends and family no matter where she is.
Amid reading many heart-wrenching stories from fellow students, one UCF student has decided to give back this holiday season by delivering a “Christmas blessing” to students who have lost one or both parents.
- UCF Knights Paintball wins championship at their first out-of-state tournament
- New school, new girl: UCF freshman starts transition
- New passions spark new beginnings for UCF student
- Single-mom returns to college to finish degree
- Meditation at UCF flourishes
- Meet the faces behind UCF’s first Cuban-American Student Association
- UCF medical students work with less fortunate at Grace Medical Home
- 44-year-old UCF student committed to making a difference
- Unionwest area council members voice student concerns to UCF’s executive housing board
- UCF alumnus finds his calling in activism and politics
- Music professor finds his 'road home' 31 years later
- Graduating UCF student ready to serve In National Guard
- Diversity flourishes as UCF hosts International Education Week
- Thanksgiving away from home for UCF students different, new for some
- UCF Student dreams of a life in Israel
- Turkish alumna builds new life for herself in Orlando
- UCF freshman transitions from anorexia to health
- From drive-thrus to treadmills, UCF grad student changes life
- UCF vegan football player hopes to transition to NFL post graduation
- Festivals of the World introduces students to new cultures
- Shakuhachi: Playing one perfect note to reach Buddha
- UCF student kicks off the holiday season by giving back
- Students got a taste of different cultures for International Education Week
- Interim President Thad Seymour Jr.: ‘I really believe this is just the beginning’
- Japanese culture flourishes at UCF
- Student medical organization hosts first Olympic Games social event
- Omani UCF students celebrate national holiday at home away from home
- UCF Day of Cosplay celebrates community culture
- UCF Ninja Warrior opens ninja gym to students
- UCF holds inaugural First Generation Awareness Week
- UCF students climb their way to success, boulder competition
- Older UCF students show knowledge has no age limit
- Lake Nona medical school's new hospital to advance students and community
- UCF students get sandy, self-reflect
- Student shares experience as a first-generation college student
- Former UCF professor hosts fundraising event to support abused girls in Trinidad
- Students learn about the history and benefits of Yaupon Tea
- UCF students continue to bring relief to Bahamas after Dorian
- Orlando and UCF partner to increase pedestrian safety around campus
- Students sign to hip hop beats
- Behind the scenes of the MSC Amateur Drag Show
- UCF Opera reflects on fall semester preparation prior to performances
- Meet the owner of UCF's first-ever on-campus barber shop
- New UCF club creates platform for black students to express themselves artistically
- Puerto Rican student population grows as waiver program enters first full academic year
- Retrofit Thrift: "One man's trash is another man's treasure"
- UCF student starts organization to end the need to purchase textbooks
- UCF Students learn code together at new Python@UCF club
- Drag culture more than just glitz and glamour
- VUCF holds Lottery Knight to help places in need