Amid reading many heart-wrenching stories from fellow students, one UCF student has decided to give back this holiday season by delivering a “Christmas blessing” to students who have lost one or both parents.
The Knights Paintball Club won their first regional championship game at their first out-of-state tournament on Oct. 19, and will host their first on-campus tournament Dec. 8
College freshman jitters may include the fear of coming to a big school where nobody knows you, but for Alice Hayes this was the perfect opportunity to reintroduce herself to the world.
One joking statement inspired the creation of UCF’s first Cuban-American Student Association.
Alexia Bossan carefully prepared a contraceptive device, going over its application steps to recite them to her patient.
At 17-years-old, Jermaine Thomas was staring down the barrel of a gun when a stranger attempted to rob him at a gas station in his neighborhood.
The UnionWest Area Council gathered to voice the students’ concern to the executive housing board of UCF Friday November 15th but wonder if it is enough to make a change.
Rep. Carlos Guillermo Smith was looking at a usual 13-hour workday.
After 31 years of being a professor of music and director of Choral Activities at UCF, Dr. David L. Brunner is set to retire with the culmination of the fall 2019 semester, making his last concert with the choirs a celebration of his "road home."
Ricardo Garay-Montalvo is an average senior at UCF who will be graduating on Dec. 14, except for the fact that he will be commissioned into the National Guard the same day he walks across the graduation stage.
Thanksgiving. The holiday celebrated every year where family and friends come together to eat home cooked meals, give thanks, reminisce on old memories and build new ones.
Students danced to the beat of salsa music outside the UCF Global building on Nov. 20 as they welcomed the 20th annual International Education Week, held from Nov. 18-22.
- UCF Student dreams of a life in Israel
- Turkish alumna builds new life for herself in Orlando
- UCF freshman transitions from anorexia to health
- From drive-thrus to treadmills, UCF grad student changes life
- UCF vegan football player hopes to transition to NFL post graduation
- Festivals of the World introduces students to new cultures
- Shakuhachi: Playing one perfect note to reach Buddha
- UCF student kicks off the holiday season by giving back
- Students got a taste of different cultures for International Education Week
- Interim President Thad Seymour Jr.: ‘I really believe this is just the beginning’
- Japanese culture flourishes at UCF
- Student medical organization hosts first Olympic Games social event
- Omani UCF students celebrate national holiday at home away from home
- UCF Day of Cosplay celebrates community culture
- UCF Ninja Warrior opens ninja gym to students
- UCF holds inaugural First Generation Awareness Week
- UCF students climb their way to success, boulder competition
- Older UCF students show knowledge has no age limit
- Lake Nona medical school's new hospital to advance students and community
- UCF students get sandy, self-reflect
- Student shares experience as a first-generation college student
- Former UCF professor hosts fundraising event to support abused girls in Trinidad
- Students learn about the history and benefits of Yaupon Tea
- UCF students continue to bring relief to Bahamas after Dorian
- Orlando and UCF partner to increase pedestrian safety around campus
- Students sign to hip hop beats
- Behind the scenes of the MSC Amateur Drag Show
- UCF Opera reflects on fall semester preparation prior to performances
- Meet the owner of UCF's first-ever on-campus barber shop
- New UCF club creates platform for black students to express themselves artistically
- Puerto Rican student population grows as waiver program enters first full academic year
- Retrofit Thrift: "One man's trash is another man's treasure"
- UCF student starts organization to end the need to purchase textbooks
- UCF Students learn code together at new Python@UCF club
- Drag culture more than just glitz and glamour
- VUCF holds Lottery Knight to help places in need
- UCF students attend free language classes to learn, practice
- Greek Life speaks out about what they do for UCF and the benefits within membership
- UCF initiative gives incarcerated people access to higher education
- UCF Multicultural Student Center brings Día de los Muertos to life
- UCF Neuroscience Alliance helps mentor the future minds of STEM
- Local artist ties community together through macramé workshops
- ecoSPEARS develops sustainable method to extract toxins using NASA technology
- UCF students remember lights an ocean away
- "Project Xavier" aims to help those with limited mobility
- UCF student makes a difference in breast cancer survivors' lives
- UCF Gaming Knights wins collegiate showdown against Full Sail University
- Knights Give Back sees increase in volunteers, services
- UCF alumna emphasizes mental health through nature-centered yoga
- UCF Alumna Alice Bard juggles endangered plants and Florida parks