Matthew Wood said he knows it is time to wake up when he hears his 23-month-old son Marek jumping in his crib, yelling for “mama” and “dada.”
UCF's annual holiday carnival event, Light Up UCF, was canceled due to ongoing health and safety concerns surrounding COVID-19.
The Asian Student Association had its first general body meeting on Thursday using a new online platform, Gather Town.
The issue of incarceration in the United States was the theme in UCF’s virtual panel discussion on Wednesday.
UCF’s Lead Scholars Academy launched a new U-Lead program called Latinx Leadership this summer.
Knights Helping Knights Pantry is still serving UCF students with only 25% of its staff, Student Union Associate Director Jeannie Kiriwas said.
UCF’s 2020 Hispanic Serving Institutions Week started with highlights of its achievements within the community in a virtual meeting on Monday.
A UCF theater class explores the evolution and importance of drag performers in entertainment through Shakespearean plays, makeup techniques and "RuPaul's Drag Race."
Two UCF graduates teamed up to launch a multicultural private equity firm this summer called Emerald Partners, following Islam's business principles.
- Students encouraged to apply for Fulbright Scholar Program despite COVID-19
- Local organization, MaskON, delivers health kits to elementary schools
- UCF student's father missing since holiday accident in Peru
- Back on the grind: UCF RWC reservations are filling up fast
- UCF Downtown students willing to report COVID-19 guideline violations
- UCF alumnus-created app provides internships for UCF students
- Abroad, UCF international students choose different paths this Fall
- Architecture students' materials thrown out over summer
- UCF student creates college survival guide, provides resources to students amid remote instruction
- UCF officials host virtual forum on race, unity in response to recent protests
- UCF student looks to 'leave her legacy' by forming a creative international program division
- UCF alumna publishes poetry book, donates proceeds to charity
- Goodbyes sooner than the expected: exchange students recall the sudden end of their time at UCF
- Students try to balance finances, seek help from UCF amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Local Greek restaurant opens community store, sells household items that are out of stock at grocery stores
- Rise in discrimination against Asian people 'surprising,' 'disheartening' to students amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Rosen student-leader shares desire to positively impact the hospitality industry
- Local nonprofits create COVID-19 educational resources for the Hispanic community
- COVID-19 pandemic leads to new mental health challenges for students
- Relay For Life of UCF goes virtual for the first time
- UCF senior uses holistic remedies to empower women, create community for healing
- Mystical Knights club explores spiritual, metaphysical ways of life, hopes to increase membership
- UCF, Orlando religious organizations encourage students to keep faith in light of COVID-19 pandemic
- UCF professors struggle to balance remote work and full-time child care
- Spring graduates find alternatives to graduation photos, celebrations amid UCF campus closures
- Virtual commencement? No problem. Congratulate the class of 2020 in a video.
- UCF student donates $500 to help Central Florida families afford essentials
- UCF, local healthcare providers switch to 'telehealth' appointments amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Knights Pantry, local food banks help Central Florida community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Students 'struggling' with more than just remote instruction due to COVID-19
- UCF alumna teaches senior citizens how to use grocery, food delivery apps
- From family supermarket to SGA, UCF grad determined to make a difference
- Theatre students feel the impact of canceled shows due to COVID-19
- UCF students turn to online dating, socializing amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Not all superheroes wear capes: healthcare workers in the UCF, Orlando area help fight COVID-19
- Central Florida teachers, UCF alumni voice concerns about distance learning
- UCF sorority members seek refunds for spring dues impacted by COVID-19
- UCF to continue Women's History Month celebration long after March ends
- Campus Movie Fest Terminus canceled due to COVID-19, student filmmakers 'heartbroken'
- Slovakian exchange student endures long, difficult journey back home amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Latin Rhythm at UCF keeps dancers moving, active from home
- UCF professors support students with donations, engaging coursework
- Public relations club hosts job-hunting webinar for students entering workforce during COVID-19
- UCF Student Veterans Association offers veterans a special camaraderie
- UCF students among 'essential' workers during COVID-19 pandemic
- UCF BENTO location thrives despite COVID-19 directly affecting UCF student employees, Asian food market
- College internships affected by COVID-19 outbreak
- 'An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure': UCF medical workers face the front lines of a pandemic
- Campus Activities Board hosts virtual Quarantine Hangout
- UCF students lose jobs, businesses continue to shutdown because of COVID-19 outbreak