WEBCAST: Teacher vacancies in Florida have doubled since 2016 according to the FEA- 02/09/2023
- Ashley Marshall
Knightly News' Thursday webcast brings you more information about, Joe Biden is headed to the University of Tampa, Rosen held their first entertainment festival, and more.
UCF Knightly News is a product of the Nicholson School of Communication's Film and Mass Media Department's Journalism Program. The show is a student-produced, faculty-advised, venture.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
In memory of Dylan Lyons, 1998-2023
Dylan's work for NSM Today
- Ashley Marshall
Knightly News' Monday webcast brings you information about a deadly tornado in Mississippi, Nashville school shooting and more
- Not a 'random act': authorities investigate Waterford Lakes shooting
- Techniques of Food Preparation class offers student-created tastings
- UCF Muslim students prepare to observe Ramadan on campus
- Budget cuts to cause changes in campus amenities
- Match Day couples successfully combat the struggles of medical school as parents
- Students find community and create impact through beach cleanup
- Knights of the Round Table celebrates five years of RSO Spring Fest
- UCF alumnus returns to promote latest novel
- Gen Z has different mental health struggles than other generations, UCF officials say
- Former UCF student shares how eating disorders go unnoticed
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.