UCF Knightly News reporter Carla Mangual tells us how the UCF community celebrated national coming out day. In addition to that, inform about what the pre-med American medical student association is doing to fight blood cancer.
UCF Knightly News is a product of the Nicholson School of Communication’s Film and Mass Media Department’s Journalism Program. The show is a student produced, faculty advised, venture.
Anchor: Carla Mangual
Producer: Jessica Tucciarone
Associate Producer: Andrew Carson
For the latest news our students are reporting on visit: http://www.nicholsonstudentmedia.com/
For additional information about the school visit: https://communication.ucf.edu/
Recording Date: 10/14/21
Video Location: UCF Nicholson School of Communication and Media (NSC)
UCF Knightly News reporter Kelly Gilmore tells us how a new construction near campus is expected to house almost 600 students. In addition to that, learn how the football team earned their seventh win of the season.
- ‘It means the world’: UCF fans travel win or lose
- 'We love him': UCF Knightalorian brings out-of-this-world charm to campus
- Running to the future: UCF alumna balances passion for running, being a teacher and her family
- Car ablaze on University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail
- UCF announces Winter Wonderland event to kick off the holiday season
- 10 ways to make the most of your time at Universal Orlando as a UCF student
- Members of the UCF Puerto Rico Research Hub reflect on Puerto Rico's climate issues
- Pakistani Student Association goes to bat for cricket awareness
- ‘I will never not remember it': the effects of the guilty plea on Marjory Stoneman Douglas alumni
- Deputies looking for missing 22-year-old man last seen near UCF