Senior history major Armani Salado is challenging the status quo.
In the news today, find out how UCF PD is monitoring pedestrian safety on campus. Get an inside look at the first-ever Hispanic Conference of Florida. In sports join Knightly News reporters Eddie Messel and Chris Wolf as they preview the Knights 2019 football season. Knightly News is a stude…
The Notre Dame cathedral went up in flames in Paris on April 15, and French President Emmanuel Macron vowed it will be restored in five years.
As many UCF students prepare for finals to close out the spring semester, some are taking to Facebook and other social media platforms with the hopes of finding someone to cover their apartment lease for the summer.
Senior photonic science and engineering major Rafaela Frota won over the judges of the 2019 Joust New Venture Competition with her startup business Wawwe, or "We are what we eat."
In the news today, an update on the efforts to restore the Notre Dame Cathedral. SGA President Josh Boloña sits down to recap his time in office. Knightly News reporter Zack Winiecki breaks down the different UCF players headed for the NBA and NFL drafts. Knightly News is a student-run broad…
In the news today, Attorney General William Barr released a redacted version of the Mueller Report. Find out what one UCF alum is doing to give back to the UCF community. We have details on UCF's Puerto Rico Research Hub new partnership that'll provide resources for the Puerto Rican community.
In the news today, see what handmade goods a club is selling in honor of Earth Day. Find out details about different STI screenings UCF departments are hosting in support of STI Awareness Month. Learn about the history of a UCF football coach who helped put the Knights on the map.
In the news today, a fire burns down one of the world's most intricate structures. The Mueller Report is expecting to be released soon. In sports, football has a quarterback competition and the tennis team makes history. Knightly News is a student broadcast at the University of Central Flori…
Florida's ranking for the lowest teacher salaries in the nation just got worse.
With finals less than two weeks away, UCF librarians are helping students freshen up their study habits.
Graduation season is here, and though seniors may be excited to dive into the workforce, many employers feel they are not ready.
In the news today, learn what UCF is doing to tackle large class sizes and growing enrollment. Find out the details of a new law that helps LGBTQ businesses get better opportunities. Find out Knightly News’ predictions for quarterback and expectations for the upcoming football season. Knight…
- UCF introduces new material sciences and engineering degree for fall 2019, second in state
- Knights for Social Justice hosts Human Trafficking Awareness Week
- Knight-Thon veterans share last-minute fundraising ideas before annual event
- UCF Police Department provides training on impartial bias
- UCF Multicultural Student Center hosts first Accessibility Gala, emphasizes resources
- World Water Day at UCF leaves no one behind
- New study finds excessive social media use can lead to risky decision-making
- Graduate student redesigns video game controllers for disabled community
- UCF women faculty encourage female empowerment at International Women's Week panel
- 'Stay aware of your surroundings': UCFPD issues alert to students
- Student creates petition supporting President Whittaker
- UCF forensic scientist receives grant to make new sexual assault case database go nationwide
- UCF professors find what gives women faculty workplace confidence in new study
- Wells Fargo shutdown leaves UCF students frustrated
- Students turn to financial aid, employment to pay for college
- 'Be persistent:' UCF alumni highlight best way to get jobs after graduation
- Campaign could make UCF IDs eligible for voting
- Bud Light tackles healthy alcohol consumption by the bottle
- New themed experience theater track comes to UCF
- Central Florida resident scares for a good cause
- UCF alum behind Halloween Horror Night’s 27th annual scare event
- SunRail: City officials to increase pedestrian safety immediately
- Hurricane Supply Kit Must Haves
- UCF Students Prepare For Irma's Impact
- UCF Football Ready to Start the Season
- Students hosting scholarship fundraiser in honor of fallen UCFPD officer
- Misconceptions still surround autism through awareness month
- UCF Video Game School Gets Continental Attention
- Orlando community pays tribute to Pulse nightclub shooting
- UCF students trade in the sun and sand for a cultural awakening
- The equestrian team at UCF jumps into a new phase
- College students take longer to recover from concussions, a new study shows
- SpaceX introduces tourism to the moon in 2018
- Toll Roads Price Hike Delayed Until 2018
- Orlando Ranks 3rd Among Worst Metro Areas for Pedestrian Safety
- Knights are coming together for gaming
- Jordan Pingle Feature
- NASA and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Collaboration
- National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week
- UCF Police arrest vending machine vandalizer
- Decade Old Game Huge In Orlando
- President Barack Obama to Speak on Campus
- Sports Gambling
- Controversial Speaker Comes to UCF
- New Educational Zoo Programs
- Major Video Game Tournament Draws Millions
- Millennials more stressed and distracted by smartphones, according to survey
- The Opioid Epidemic
- Hillary Clinton's Inclusive America
- Pizza Vending Machine